News

Ghost knocked on lasswell's door and he waited patiently with his hands behind his back .
You were nervous about what new she had in store for you and the others and you thought about it for a miniature but you were soon snapped out of your thoughts and were met with the lady that you've seen for years .
'' Good to see you luitenant . we have business to talk about , come in .''
She said as she invited you to her office .
You saw soap and the others sitting there around a table . Riley was there as well sitting under soaps chair . you walked in and the sound of your crushes filled the awkwardness in the air . you pulled out a chair and sat next to ghost and you set your crushes next to you gently .
'' I see you've been having a hard time lately . i have decided that you guys need a break and i've decided to let you off and im discharging you for 4 months of break with pay .''
Your eyes widened and you looked at ghost with a little excited expression .
'' That means we'll be getting sent home for a bit? .''
Soap questioned .
'' no shit sherlock .''
You giggled and smirked .
'' i see someone is excited .''
Lasswell gave you a tiny smile.
'' You boys , as well as spooks, are relieved of duty for now. Pack what you guys have and ill have a chopper ready for you to bring yous home.''
Laswell spoke .
" Also, with all respect, how can you just let us off like that? You're gonna need people ."
Price spoke .
" I have a group of men that will handle it , you're relieved of duty for now until your break is up . I thank you for your time here and I can't wait to see you guys soon ."
Laswell said while opening the door for you guys. The others sighed and got up to leave but you sat for a moment thinking.
Base , something you've called home for your whole life but now you're going home to somewhere else . you didn't understand it but you were excited to see new places . Ghost tapped your shoulder and you were broken from your thoughts .
'' hey we gotta get our stuff spook , we're goin home .''
'' but dad this is home innit ?''
You said as you grabbed your crutches and stood up from your seat . He kneeled down to you to get on your level and he gave a little sigh.
" Spook you may know this as home but this isn't home . I know you've been here all your life but we have an actual house outside of here."
You looked off to the side trying to understand what you were hearing.
" So we have a house out here ?"
You asked confused but calm.
" yeah , we're gonna stay there for a few months and take a break ."
Ghost said calmly .
Laswell stood there watching how Ghost was so good with you. She always saw him as a scary cold hearted stern soldier that many fear but when he brought you along on the team she saw a different side of him. A side that he was never willing to show to anyone but here he is.
" Are we taking Riley with us ?"
You hoped he said yes and you looked at him dead in his eyes and waited for an answer.
Ghost turned to Laswell and she gave him a nod and ghost turned back to you and gave you a little hum in agreement .
" Yes !"
You said excitedly.
" c,mon kid we gotta pack what we have alright go get your rucksack and get the others ."
Ghost chuckled and stood up .
You and the ghost walked out of her office and you went down to the hallways.

Time skip——

You walked down into the hangar with ghost and you saw up ahead to a chopper and saw soap and the others waiting for you. You rushed over and gave Alejandro's waits a hug and you smiled excitedly at the others .
You couldn't contain your excitement.
" I see someone's ready to go home ."
Gaz said with a smirk.
" Holy shit guys, I get to see new places."
You said with a smile.
Ghost stood at your side and looked down at you to see how excited you were .
He smiled at this but no one could see how he felt but you knew that he was just as happy as you. You and the others got into the chopper and you strapped into one of the seats and you secured your crutches next to you. You looked around and didn't see Riley and you stared down at your father who was getting in the chopper as well. He shook his head and picked up the fuzz ball you loved dearly and he set him down and he ran up to you.
" Hi boy , we're going home ."
You said as you pet his head.
He wore his little vest and his military goggles to protect his eyes and he sat down next to you . Ghost sat on your left while Riley was on your right. Soap was in front of you next to Alejandro and Gaz while price was next to Ghost.
Ghost clipped Riley by his vest and made sure he couldn't run around . Ghost pet Riley and then he turned to look at you .
" Are you ready spook ?"
He asked.
" ready as I'll ever be ."

A/n : I finally updated guys !
I hope you enjoyed this chapter , it's not a long one but trust me I'm working on another one but trust me the next chapter is gonna be as good as the others :)