Chapter 8 (Soulmateverse)

*Important Info*

Universe: Soulmateverse (Forced Destroyer Verse)

Basic Info: Everyone in the multiverse has a soulmate. It is possible for someone to not have a soulmate mark, but it is extremely rare. Erratum, Null and Void have showed up when Color (This world's Ink) has figured out about why Error destroys. They are in the middle of making a peace treaty.

OC's

Courier (Lives on the surface of Overtale. Made for this story)
Verdane [Formally Verdana](Lives on the surface of Overtale. Son to Courier)

Ships

BloodyRed (Horror×Red)
Deathberry (Blue×Reaper)
HeartConstellations (Hearts×Outer)
Cresh or Fross (Fresh×Cross)
AfterHoney (Geno×Stretch)
ErrKills (Error×Killer)
DustyColormare (Dust×Nightmare×Color)
DestructiveDreams or PositiveDestruction(Erratum×Dream)
Courier(OC)×Overtale!Sans or Over
(Slight Null×Verdane(OC))

Other Info

Ink=Color
Lust=Hearts
Overtale Sans= Over
Overtale Papyrus= Opposite
Color is actually tall, 6'1
Error is short, like 4'7
Dream is 5'2
Nightmare is 6'5
Killer is 5'5
Dust is 5'3
Red is 4'9
Horror is 5'4
Blue is 5'0
Reaper is 5'6
Hearts is 5'5
Outer is 5'7
Fresh is 5'2
Cross is 4'11
Geno is 5'3
Stretch is 6'0
Courier is 4'10
Over is 5'0
Opposite is 5'10
Erratum is his canon height, 9'0

Let's begin!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Erratum was NOT comfortable. Who would be? He was surrounded by other versions of the monsters who had mentally and physically destroyed him.

He was holding Null, Void, Courier and Over close to him. After Over tried to protect him, he had started to trust him. So, he would try and protect. They had been awkwardly sitting at the meeting room's table for about... 20 minutes?

They were waiting for Nightmare's gang to get there. Dream looked nervously at Erratum's threatening aura. His anxiety seemed to always increase whenever he was in a meeting. That and his broth- well, used to be brother was coming, not a good combo. Finally, Nightmare and the other showed up.

Error waved at Ink and Dream happily. "HeY gUyS!" Color smiled. "Hey Error."

He noticed Erratum. "yOu GuYs FoUnD hIm! HeY! dO yOu ReMeMbEr Me?"

"...YeS i Do... ErRoR." Oh boy did that feel weird. Also, how did this version of him survive for so long? He seemed more innocent then Null.

"CoOl! WhAt'S yOuR nAmE?" "...eRrAtUm MiScAlCuLaTiOn. ThAt's NuLl, AnD tHaT's VoId."

"My name's Courier, this is my son Verdane, and that is Over." Killer waved, as well as the other "bad" Sans'. "iT's NiCe To MeEt YoU aLl!"

"Why are we here Color?" Nightmare asked, not wanting to be near them any longer.

Dust held onto Nightmare. Color tried to hide his hurt with a smile.

"Well, we found him in Over's AU and brought him here. He seems like he seriously needs to heal, so we decided to bring him here. And... we thought you guys might want to be here with us?" Erratum could feel the tension.

'SeEmS nIgHtMaRe HaSn'T fOrGiVeN tHeM.' Erratum thought.

He wasn't surprised, it would've taken a lot of time for him to have forgiven him as well.