Chapter 7

We walked in to head master charleston office" ms. Gilmore im head master charleston "  he said greetings us. "hi wow its nice to meet.. Mom."   i looked to see what mum was looking at and granma was sitting on  there. Well this can't be good.

"What are you doing here" mum said  "i came to wish my granddaughters luck on there first day of school" grandma says while walking towards us. "rory, lori u look wonderful in that uniform."  i just smiled at her "thank you" i  said quietly. "you didn't have to come all the way out here mom"

You kind of zoned out and looked around while they talked or argued. U heard grandma start to talk about how wonderful rory of course u just sat down quietly. You couldn't wait for this to be over. " Have a great day" mum said before leaving

"Your obviously a bright girls miss gilmore" head master charleston said " thank you" rory said back u just smiled awkwardly "good grades, teachers like you not a lot of social activities tough."  he said to rory "oh well just living at stars Hollow is kind of a social activity, actually" rory said "i was a cheerleader". "Aw yes u was, a very good one by looks of it" he said  u smiled and nodded  he looked at rory "nothing in your school appealed you? ". "I work at are mothers in after school sometimes " rory says  while u figet with ur fingers.

"What are your aspirations?" he said  looking at us both. "i whant to go to harvard to study journalism and political science."she said proudly" on your way to being... "he asked " Christine amanpour" "really? " he asked surprised u  looked out the window while they talked.

"and you Lori what are your aspirations?" he says  ending ur train of thought "oh um i whant to be a doctor or mabye magazine writer or just a writer" she says smiley  he just smiles at her and goes back to doing what ever  u wasn't really paying attention u was to busy thinking about how beautiful this school is.

Ik its short im very busy i hope everyone has a good Christmas