Purple. - Pt. 1

Luca Kaneshiro lives a monochromatic world. A world filled with all shades of black and white but never any other color. That is until he notices, one day as a small child, that he could see the color of his eyes. Purple, for the longest time, has been the only actual color he could see. Ever since then, purple has been his favorite color. He loved the color more than he loved himself, purple. And it just so happens, his best friend has also always been a fan of purple too.

Shu Yamino, Luca's best friend. They met a year before their NIJISANJI interviews. His eyes are a glowing purple. Whenever he collabs with Luca, he can feel a pair of sparkling eyes staring at him. Luca always compliments him, it's nothing surprising because he's a naturally friendly guy. He's not scared of admitting that Luca is probably one of his closest friends, someone he could trust with his worst of secrets. I guess you could say that's why he's Luca's best friend. (At least, that's what chat thinks)

"Shubert!! Let's collab again, yeah?" The golden retriever boy suggests as loud as ever to the guy he's on VC with. "Sure, what game?" The uniquely haired man asks, a soft smile on his face even though no one can see. "It Takes Two! I saw Vox play it and it looks cute! Please??~" Luca pleads, honestly he didn't finish the VOD before thinking of playing it with Shu. "Sure. How about in two weeks? I've already posted my schedule and well, next week, ahha.." Shu chuckles in his usual cute and sultry tone. Luca's posture suddenly fixes itself as he smiles like an idiot. "POG!! Collab with Shu Yamino!!!" The overly excited boy exclaims as Shu, once again, lets out a small chuckle. The same chuckle that Luca has fallen in love with.

They've been voice chatting for a few hours now, it's now 5AM where Shu is and he has a stream in two hours. He asks Luca to join him on the stream since Luca isn't streaming that day to which he happily agrees.

It's now 9AM. Shu is done with the game he was playing and now is just talking with Luca. "Shu! They came, they came!!!" The boy on the other side yells into his microphone. "I will be right right right back!" Luca says as he runs off, his footsteps picking up on his mic. "Hi stream. Don't tell Luca I said this but we have a special surprise planned for next week. Can't wait for you to see it." The chat suddenly explodes into guesses and variants of 'SUS???'. Shu stops teasing chat when he hears more footsteps coming from Luca's mic. "Shu! Shu they're here! They finally arrived!!" He exclaims as he slips trying to sit back onto his chair. "What'd you get?" Shu asks the clearly overjoyed boy. "CHEDDAR. CHEESE. PRINGLES!!!!! This is so POG, Shu!! I've been waiting for so long!" Luca squeals, it's so obvious how happy he is even if you can't see him. "I'm going to open it, I'm going to open it!" Luca says before a 'pop' comes from his mic.
...
"Luca?" Shu says after a few seconds of silence. "SHU!! SHU I CAN SMELL IT. It smells so good, Shu!! I'm going to eat one!" He declares, his voice distorting and his mic cutting out from how loud he is. Loud crunching can be heard not a second later. "SHIHAIEJ!!! ITSSN SO GHGOOD!!!!" Luca says in between crunches. "Eyyy! Hahha, don't make a mess Luca." Shu chuckles and teases the happy golden retriever boy. This goes on for a bit more, just minutes of Luca being so happy and melting over the pringles. "Sharing is caring Lu— NO!!! My pringles!" Luca whines, reading the supas. Shu laughs at his response, he's like a kid with his ipad. "Well, I think I'm ending stream here. Let Luca enjoy his pringles! Bye stream! Luca say bye." Shu whispers the last part. "POOOOOOOOO—" Luca says before muting himself and Shu's ending stream comes up. "Was that good?" Luca says a few seconds after. "Luca, I'm still streaming!" Shu says, laughing. "Ohwb eoaoWOJQH SORRY!!" Luca panics before muting himself..again. Stream ends.

They talk for a few more hours before Shu tells Luca he has to go soon because..Well, Luca knows.
"W-Wait Shu!" Luca says. "Yeah?" Shu responds. "Nevermind.. See you tomorrow!" Luca says, sulk in his voice but his smile bright as ever. They say goodbye and Shu ends the call.

Fuck.. Am I ready yet? Why am I so hesitant about this? It's not like he doesn't like me...Is it the way he looks back at me when I talk to him? His eyes.. His eyes are so pretty. I'm so glad we met, Shu Yamino. Luca says to himself as he flops back onto his bed, cuddling in his blanket and falls asleep.

(cutting this into two parts bc im a lil stoopy)
no beta we die like luca in itt kiss