My Eternity.

shu is immortal sorcerer, luca is human
warnings!! suicide, death, mourning :)

A year ago <3

"Shu, look at that!" Luca says, pointing to multiple lions in a glass cage.

"They're beautiful, darling." Shu says, holding Luca, their arms intertwined.

"They really are, right?!? They're my favorite animals, I had a baby lion once but...I didn't know how to take care of it.. UNPOG." Luca whines.

Shu chuckles.

Shu puts his hand on the crying man's shoulder.

"Would you want another baby lion?"

"Hi Luca, darling. It's been a while. Do you still want a baby lion?"

Shu says, tears falling down his cheeks as he kneels in front of his last and best boyfriend's grave with a bouquet tightly in his hands. Luca Kaneshiro, mysteriously passed one night a year ago.

"That night, was so ironic. I was going to propose to you that night. You never showed up, I went to your house. You were on the floor, wounded but there were no scars. Maybe the work of another sorcerer. I'll find them. I'll avenge you. I swear I will, Luca. For as long as I live."

Shu gets up, resting a bouquet of flowers next to his grave.

"Hi Luca, darling. I killed them. See, I told you I would avenge you! I..I told you. If there were a way to bring you back...I would, immediately. It's been getting harder with you. I can't and won't ever get over you. Never. You were the best boyfriend ever, I just wish we could've gotten married sooner. I'm so sorry."

"Hi Luca...Darling. It's been 3 years. I found some friends. I'm finally happy again. But I miss you. I miss you so much. I'll deliver your favorite flowers every year. One day, I'll bring my friends. I'm sure they'd love you if you met them. I love you, goodnight Luca."

"Hi Luca, darling. I bought my friends, do you see them? They're amazing, I wish you could talk to them. One day, you will, yeah? You'll see me again one day too. Natural death may be impossible for me but never inevitable. Gosh I wish I told you sooner too. I'm so sorry. I love you, goodnight Luca."

...

"Hi darling."

"Darli—No."

"I'm so sorry. I love you, Luca."

"You...Did you.."

Tears fall from both of their eyes as Shu smiles sweetly and the realization hits Luca.

Shu killed himself.