To potter

Potterjacksonhead

HEEEYYYYY POTTER! I got you for secret Santa and surprise surprise. I drew you something, cause yknow. I like to draw, and well yeah.

So I was gonna just draw you a background for your Wattpad acc but I tried and failed. And so I was wracking my brain trying to get something worthy for someone I care for and love very much. (It's you. I love and care for you potter.) So I just kept thinking and THINKING

AND BOOM IT HIT ME! We met via the Merlin fandom which I took into account for that background I was gonna draw you but decided to scrap it cause it wasn't very good. So because we met due to Merlin I thought I'd draw a scene that meant a lot to me (and the whole fandom ofc) and the scene was........

 So because we met due to Merlin I thought I'd draw a scene that meant a lot to me (and the whole fandom ofc) and the scene was

The scene where Merlin sent Arthur's body away. And I thought that was fitting because that episode was released 10 years ago on the 24th of December. And we met over Merlin.

BBC really was like merry Christmas y'all we killed someone and are ending a great show just bcuz we want to. (I know that's not what happened but still) idk why BBC would just break our hearts like that.

I wish I could've given you more but I've just been swamped lately. My dog gave birth last week and life has been crazy due to the holiday. :)

I love you potter! Knowing you has been so great and getting to be part of this family means so much to me.

MERRY CHRISTMAS Potterjacksonhead ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS/SIBLINGS ON THIS APP!

I love youuuuuuuu ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️