A beautiful love

Authors note: I got a request for more Cartman x butters stuff so here you go 💕

"Hey Cartman can you come in here for a second" butters says in a weary voice. "What is it this time babe! I'm trying to watch Terrece and Philip" cartman shuffles his fat little legs to his and butters shared room "where the flip are you butter boo" fartman called out "I'm in the bathroom carty farty" buttered Hollered back. Cartman rolled to the bathroom and immediately recoiled "WHAT IS THAT SMELL BUTTERS" cartman stares in disbelief and disgust as he looks at the sight in front of him. Blood and shit everyone on the floor the walls all over the toilet and even on the mirror. "BUTTERS WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?" cartman screamed shoving two diners into his nostrils. "I had a little accident" butters whimpered. "Oh my god butters we've talked about this." Cartman said in a very stern voice shaking his head. "I'm sorry" butters begins to cry. "No. No crying butterss. You know what you have to do now." Cartman says kicking butters side. "Alight Eric." Butters always calls Cartman Eric when cartmans angry. Butters is scared of Cartman when he gets angry. It reminds him of his past. "Hurry up." Cartman demands. Butters stifles a sob and gets in his hands and knees and starts to lick up all the shot and blood from the ground. Cartman just stands there watching butters work his tongue into every nook and cranny in the bathroom. "Good boy" cartman whispered every few minutes. He knew he was too harsh to butters but he couldn't help it. He felt powerful. "I'm sorry Eric. I love you." Butters cried out taking a break from licking. "Who said you could stop. Now you're gonna get it." Cartman stands up and stumbles into the bathroom readying himself for butters punishment.