Chapter 2

𝙍𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 - rrrrrapmonstar
𝙃𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪...

🅃🄰🄴🄺🄾🄾🄺♡

                      “𝘉𝘢𝘣𝘺, 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘴?”
                       𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦
                   𝘉𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦
     𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘪𝘥, 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦
       𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦.

                           ‘ᴀɴᴀᴇᴍɪᴀ’

                           ‘ᴀɴᴀᴇᴍɪᴀ’

*𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿’𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃*

“How is he doing?”
“He is good.”
“Okay, it's getting colder nowadays, tell him to wear warm clothes or else he will catch a cold.”

“Yes Eomma.” Tae replied.
“And take care of him, yeah?” Mrs. Kim said through the phone while Tae just glared at Jungkook who was groaning on the bed in pain.
“Yeah Eomma, I'll call you later.” Tae said as he bid bye’s with his mother and ended the call.

“See, Eomma really cares about you.” Tae said as he came near the bed and stood there.
“Yeah, I heard that. I ain't deaf you dumb ass.” Jungkook said as he rolled on the bed in pain.

“Just spell it out Jungkook, what's wrong? Why are you in pain?” Tae asked as it was obvious to say Jungkook was not okay.
“Nothing for God’s sake. Just do you work, go!” Jungkook said as he turned around and layed on his stomach.

Jungkook was indeed a brat but it was not okay with Tae because he was losing his patience as every single day passed.
“OUCCHH! WHAT THE–”
“Speak ahead and you gonna face hell.” Tae said as Jungkook just glared at him.

“You don't have the right to spank me fucker.” Jungkook said glaring daggers at Tae.
“I am your husband and I have all the rights on you.” Tae stated as Jungkook glared at him but he was flustered after hearing Tae’s words.

“Fuck you.” Jungkook said but yelped when Tae again spanked him.
“Say more and I'm gonna spank more.” Taehyung said as Jungkook just smashed his  face on the pillow and spoked gibberish.
Tae sighed.

Tae was doctor. He loved his profession so damn much. He always wished to be a doctor and he was really proud of himself when he became one.
His family was always supportive. They supported every single decision of him except for one.

As for Jungkook, he is a mafia.
Many of the people didn't believe that Mafia’s really exist.
Jungkook was really clean at his work. He didn't let any single trace left behind his work.