03

Pete's POV

I lay down on my bed after I went on Arm's house. He said that he had something to confess to me so he called me and I went there.

*FLASHBACK*

"Pete, will you still accept me as your friend if I'm going to tell you that I like Pol?" he ask me all of a sudden.

"Of course, your my friend. What made you think that I will not accept you for who you are?" I ask him. He immediately look away. I guess, he feel embarrassed about it.

He's embarrassed to tell me the truth, I can sense it.

"I'm afraid that you'll laughed at me." he said in his small tone.

"I will never do that, Arm. I've known you for almost years why would I do that?" I said and force him to face me.

"Listen, Arm. You don't have to feel ashamed of what you feel, who you are and who you wanted to be with. If you love someone, then gender is not the problem. There's nothing wrong with you and your decisions the society itself is the problem. We are living in a society that full of judgements. You have to be vocal about it and ready to face the obstacles." I said and tap his shoulder.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

That was our topic yesterday. I didn't see any reason to hate him besides Kinn and Porsche are in a relationship. And they're proud of it, never been ashamed of it. Though not all of our friends knows about them, but at least I am one of those people whom they trust.

"Wassup men." I immediately turned my gaze to that person who's entering my room without my consent. Oh, it's Tay.

"Yo, zup bro. What brings you here?" I ask him and went on my kitchen to make some snacks for him.

"I went here because I'm alone at my house." He said and drink the juice I gave to him.

"Glad to hear cause I'm alone also." I said and grab my phone in my pocket.

"You have been alone all along." Tay said then laugh.

"By the way, what's new with the two of you?" I ask him while typings something on my phone.

"Who?"

"C'mon, man. You and Time of course."

"We're good. We didn't argued. Besides, we're both busy with our jobs so we don't have time to you know." He said while he's smiling. I see happiness in his eyes. And I know what he was saying is true. I just nodded.

"What about you and to your friend? Anything new?" He ask. Pfft.

"She's just my friend. And nothing new between us. We barely see each other. And I am busy on my work and with the things that I do personally." I explained to him.

"Wow,  you're really a busy person huh!" He exclaimed.

"Of course, cause I will never see myself as a lazy person. I can't stand myself doing nothing." I said again.

"By the way, did Vegas went here?" He suddenly ask.

"What? Vegas? No. Why?"

"He went at my house yesterday, asking for your address. I gave it to him without your permission cause I thought he'll go here but?"

"What the fuck did you do?! Why did you gave him my address without my permission?!"

"Woah. Chill man, why are you like this? Did you two fight?" I almost forget that Tay didn't know a thing between me and Vegas.

"U-uh... Nothing. I'm just a... S-shock." I said but I think he'll believe me.

No one knows that there's a thing between me and Vegas. But I don't want to say it yet cause I don't know if he's sincere of what he said.

I said that I'm going to think about it, and I remember it was a month ago, and until now I don't know what to say to him.

He's making me feel uncomfortable. Damn Vegas. What have you done?