3. Happened

Next day arrives, Kintoru manages to wake up so early that her interest was piqued about the sakura tree. She got up out of her bed, dressed up, fixed her hair, smoothen her kimono, and was ready to go. But before she was about to go outside, she looked back at the book she read with her friends, "BEASTS".

She looked at the book for a few seconds before running away, not knowing these beasts were actually real as fuck like no way.

"Kintoru!" It was Kintoru's mom, Sachiko. She was a beautiful woman with long dark brown hair tied into a bun and caramel eyes. Her smooth fair skin adds to the touch of youth on her face too as she wore a dark blue kimono. She rushed up to her and fixed her hair. "Ma! Stop it. I already fixed it.." Kintoru whined as Sachiko scoffed. "No dear, it looks like a mess!"

"But.. I don't feel comfortable- oww!!" Kintoru hissed in pain as Sachiko fixes her hair neatly though with rough pulling. It was tied into a bun with the strands of her hair tucked behind her ears. Despite her not liking it, she knows her mother wants her to look beautiful and not some pile of mud.

"There! Beautiful as ever." Sachiko boasted. "How come you don't do that to nee-san?" Kintoru asked, looking up to her mother who pondered for a bit. "Well, you see, I also did that to her like how I just did a while ago to you. She has grown into a beautiful woman, because I see her fixing herself. Now, I want to also teach you to also become like her; elegant, graceful, patient, quiet, and beautiful. Those are the aspects that a man needs from a woman, after all you will get married in the future."

"Ma! I don't want to get married, and plus aren't I young to talk about this topic?" Kintoru complained as Sachiko only laughed. "My dear, I understand you don't want this. But sometimes... you need to know things beforehand."

The little girl looked back at the door that leads outside of the minka, before looking back at her mother. "Mom?" She asked. "Yes sweetie?"

"Will nee-san get married?" Kintoru asked as Sachiko's eyes widen. "Well.. I am not sure right now. But soon, she will. And I can't wait!" Sachiko took the opportunity to be excited, feeling happy at the thought of Sama getting married.

She then cleared her throat and looked down at her daughter. "Anyways, are you going to play with your friends again?" She asked as Kintoru nodded excitedly. "Yes!"

"Okay dear, be safe. I don't want to see you coming back home with injuries, I might panic." Sachiko warned as Kintoru nods. "Okay mama!"

...

Kintoru went outside as she tries to find her friends. She then sees them at the corner as they wave to her. She notices it was only Netamo and Yuma, maybe Enzukai was probably late and would join them a bit. "Hey guys."

"Hey" Netamo smiled at her. "Let's just wait for Enzukai for a moment." Yuma said.

For a few minutes later, Enzukai came running to them as they hide behind Yuma. "Protect me!" They said as the three friends look at each other and see Emi from the distance, looking around as she tries to find Enzukai.

With her group of friends behind, they spot the group as she and her own group approach them. "Stop hiding, you idiot! We know you're behind Yuma." One friend yelled loudly.

"Uhm, no thank you." Enzukai said as Netamo also shields them. "Boo hoo, you don't need to cower you know! You can defend yourself." Emi sneered as Kintoru's eyes narrowed.

"Excuse me? Are you saying that we are here because you think we are their bodyguards?" Kintoru snapped, though Emi was surprised for a moment before she laughs. "Oh, finally the quiet kid gets to snap! How amusing." She mocked.

"Oh why you little-!" Netamo was about to throw hand but Yuma grabbed his wrist, preventing him to cause a brutal fight. Emi rolled her eyes and eyed down at Enzukai who didn't quite hide well behind Yuma and Netamo.

"You're a boy, aren't boys and men supposed to be strong to fight back?" Emi asked with a snarky tone. "Enzukai is still young to fight, leave them alone!" Yuma said, placing a defensive hand in front of Enzukai to shield them.

"Oh really? How about this bitch!" Emi pointed accusingly at Netamo's who eyes widen, remembering he is quite violent to the point he accidentally punched one of the kids back then when he lost his temper. Yes, he punched them at the face really hard.

"Now you're pointing at me?!" Netamo exclaimed only for Emi to laugh. "Of course you rascal, you're literally the troublemaker in this town!" The other friend of Emi retorted back. "Call me rascal one more time-!" He was again about to throw hands but Kintoru held him back, with the help of Yuma too.

"Aww, angry little boy here trying to fight back? Suck it up! You can't fight me, because all I will do is just cry and act, catching the parents' attention and blaming it on you!" Emi yelled, taking a step forward and looking down at them to look intimidating.

"And you!" Emi glared at Enzukai. "Your father has been the only one with the brains to notice! And here I thought all parents were clueless and fall for my act!" She complained as Enzukai rolled their eyes. "Well yeah, I am grateful that my father can see through your shit."

Emi's group of friends snickered from behind. "Look! He is finally defending himself!" One of the friends said. "Honestly, I can't believe he had to point out everything to my parents! But luckily they don't care... because why? They think he is accusing me, telling lies. They only think that little princess me is pure and innocent, only a victim for your bullying!" Emi added.

Enzukai scoffed, rolling their eyes. "Bullying? Ha! The only one who started this was you!" They pointed at her. "Yeah, and we witnessed it! Don't you dare think 100% of this goddamn town will fall for your act all day and night!" Kintoru added as she fist bumps with Enzukai.