Mission Tale Christmas Special!

(Just a small disclaimer! This part takes place after the events of Mission Tale 3 <3. Also this beautiful version of snowy is made by SilvaGunner on Youtube!)

. . . Frisk Dreemurr . . . 

You know Gaster, and Papyrus, and Mettaton, and Sans,

Asriel, Tori, Asgorey, Hanzy, and the weird one

But do you recall?

The most famous ex-convict detective of all~

"Wow. . this really has a nice ring to it, Frisk. . good job" Asriel smiles, holding in his laughter along with Hanzo while Asgore's hand slapped to his mouth, meanwhile with Maya smiling proudly behind me. 

"I know, right?! And to think that I finished this verse just in two minutes with the help of this creative girl right here!" I look back at Maya, giving her a high five before pulling her in for a hug.

"Wait. . who's the weird one?" Chara rubbed his chin, looking over at me with a raised eyebrow. 

". . Isn't it obvious?"

There was silence, for a clear moment, before me and Maya was met with a pillow to the face by the famous weirdo himself. 

We all sat in the comforts of the luxurious MTT mansion! And weirdly, we have yet to see my uncles. They said that they needed to have a 'talk' upstairs and haven't came back since. 

But as of right now, the five of us sat in the comforts of one another in a small spot in the huge living room. Drinking hot cocoa, watching nice holiday films, and relaxing from the stresses of our work.

Well. . in particular, I never stopped working. It seems like I will never stop working. I began to make my way towards the balcony of the fourth floor of the ten floored home. Typing away at my computer while drinking my hot chocolate every minute so that my face could warm up. The calmness of the big house as well as the beautiful sunrise view that I had on the balcony only encouraged me to type more on my research reports. 

"Mi amor, what did I say about working on the holidays?"

Chara came up to me and closed my laptop, sitting down on the chair beside me while snatching my laptop and placing it on his lap.

"Hey! Give that back!"

"Frisk, you don't have to worry about this. Not today, at least. Relax, you deserve it."

"How can I truly relax when there are people still dying out on the holidays? Think about it, children are losing their parents during the this season. Hell, parents are losing their children during this season. I can't wrap my head around the fact that people sleep at night. . when that happens. . you know?"

Chara gave a stare, crossing his legs with my laptop still in his hands while shaking his head.

"Come on, baby. It's just one day. You can't care about others if you can't give a little care for yourself. Let's spend this time to celebrate one another just this once, please?"

"Awn. . . how could I say no to such a ugly face?~"

Chara's smile faded at the last part, as I couldn't help but laugh at his reaction.