Shadamy: Lie About Us

Okay! Hey everyone! Well I haven't did one of these in a long time so I decided to do one! I hope y'all enjoy!
_______________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone! I'm Amelia Rose, but I go by the name Amy. I'm in the 10th grade and I go to Emerald High. As you may know, I'm a nerd, along with my friends Tails, Cream, Niesha, and Sonic. I have long hair that stops to my waist and I have emerald green eyes. We're always getting into an argument with 5 of the popular kids....or was it 4? Whenever we've gotten into an argument, I always felt like someone was missing in the popular group. I'm not always there for my group whenever they get into an argument with the popular group. I'm always outside reading or in the library. Anyway, I'm 16 years old. Niesha is 16, Sonic is 17, Tails is 16, and Cream's 15. She's the youngest out of all of us and Sonic's the oldest. He always looks after us to make sure we didn't do anything bad or got into a fight. Well that's enough about me...

Hi. I'm Shadow The Hedgehog. I'm a 10th grader at Emerald High. I have ruby red eyes which girls love to death. As you may know, I'm popular, along with my friends Knuckles, Silver, Blaze, and my girlfriend Rouge. I've been going out with Rouge ever since 9th grade. I'm the so called 'Bad Boy' of the school. My friends and I have always got into an argument with the nerds. I don't know why. I'm not there all the time when we have our arguments. I'm either walking around the school or heading home to grab something. I've always had a feeling that someone in the nerd group wasn't there whenever I was there, but I've always shrugged it off. I'm 17, Rouge is 16, Knuckles is 17, Silver is 17 and Blaze is 16. I'm make sure that whenever we're about to get in trouble that we get out of it. Well that's all about me...