One shot

Barcode pov.
During my trip to my friend's house and back, I always walk home.

"I jumped the fence and I ran
But we couldn't go very far
Cause you locked your keys in your car
So you sat and stared at my lips
And I could already feel your kiss

Long nights, daydreams
Sugar and smoke rings, I've been a fool
But strawberries and cigarettes always taste like you..."
(Strawberries and cigarettes lyric)

"Watch out".
"Aaaa...aaaaaa".

~A moment ago~

I was in a good mood today that I had my earphone as I was walking then lead me to almost crash into someone with a bike.

I duck my head down and said I'm...sor
"I'm sorry".

I look my head up at the people who also apologize too.

A handsome yet beautiful guy with ponytail hair tied up wearing a white dungaree and a white tank top that shows his big biceps muscle.
When I was to focus on the appearance of the guy, which was looking at my leg that I was bleeding which I didn't notice.
(me trying to describe another person's looks and appearances) 😑

He got up and offer a hand to lift me from the floor. As I got up trying to stand straight a slight string pull me back from the scent.
"Owww".

An unexpected lift of bride style got me frozen to place.
"It's my fault that you bleed so let me treat you and take you home."
"Ummm... You don't need it" I said to prevent him from feeling bad for me.

Not far he let me sit on his bike while he pushes me to a place to sit to treat my wound.

No one pov.
But before that Jeff stop the bike and ask barcode to wait outside the little store with think he can find to clean up the knee.

In a place not so far was a small little cafe shop but was closed. Luckily enough there was a bench.

Barcode pov.
As I sat on the bench was treated the guy started to talk to me.
"Sorry I forgot to introduce myself. Sawadee krub I'm Jeff, Jeff Satur, and you?"
"Ohhh...umm Sawadee krub I'm Barcode, Barcode Tinnasit."

The introduction leads to us talking. During the talk surprisingly we have the same interests as we both talk about music.

Jeff pov.
I never thought I'll see a cute and innocent boy in a white outfit while talking to him. After the treatment, I ride my bike and take him home.

Along the way, I hear Barcode hum to the song "Freaking special" I encourage him to sing along with him throughout the ride. As the ride reaches his front door and drops off at his house.

Barcode pov.
I turn around as I went inside the house but the next thing I knew was that both Jeff and the bike were long gone. I suddenly miss the short ride with him.

~A week passed ~

"Mum, I hear that you hire a guitar tutor for me". I yell across the house as I was in my room heading to the kitchen to find her and hug her but then the doorbell rang.

I open the door and the longing voice I wish to want to hear appears unexpectedly in front of me with a smile with a "Long time no see. I'm jeff, your music tutor".