Christmas Eve

Willow was on her way home when selene texted her she took out her phone went to the message as she read it she walked through the front door of the house when she went in she nearly dropped her phone her brother had engulfed her in hug Willow let out a small yelp but she hugged him back she said " Wil is everything okay?" He stopped hugging her a smile spread across wils face as he told Willow " Lolo come on" he grabbed her hand and dragged her toward the living room Willow followed but groaned " Wil can I at least change into my pajamas?" He said " no".

When they made it to the living room Willow looked around seeing Selene and Riley she looked at Wil asking " how did you do this,?" He looked at his sister and told her " I have my ways.." he paused for a moment before continuing to say " mom and dad helped" Willow let out a laugh and wrapped her brother in another hug. When she let go he walked over towards Riley while Willow walked towards selene asking " it's good to see you again" selene smiled softly " it's good to see you again too you reader didn't know about this"

Willow looked towards the boys and said " Wil knows how to keep a secret especially from me" she told her selene noticed Willows demeanor change and asked " is everything okay?" Willow quickly looked towards her saying " yeah.. sorry I was just thinking it really is good to see you sel" Willow gave her a hug selene was thrown off a bit but she hugged her back. The two girls didn't realize that their brothers were walking towards them Wil had pulled a string on a small confetti popper as Riley blew into a noise maker making both of the girls jump and Willow yelled out " Wil are you trying to give me a heart attack" the boys just laughed Willow and selene looked at each other then looked towards the table and saw more confetti canons and they grabbed them doing the same things to the boys.

After there little war Wil suggest they make some hot chocolate Willow and selene told the boys they would make it for them while Willow and selene we're making the hot chocolate Riley and Wil we're trying to find the Santa hats they had earlier that day when they found them Riley and Wil went to the girls and put the hats on their heads Wil said " there you go Lolo " Willow just laughed and said " ah, yes our Christmas tradition" selene and Riley looked at them confused Wil said " when I was little every Christmas I had to put on her Santa hat or I would have a tantrum"

Riley looked at Wil and jokingly asked " do you still throw a tantrums?" Wil tells him "no I've out grown that " Willow and selene just looked at each other trying to hold in their laughs and Willow said " here wil" she handed him the mug filled with hot chocolate he took it and went to the living room and Riley followed right behind him with his own mug. Willow and selene watched as the boys walked to the living room and selene asked " is he doing better?" Willow looked towards selene " yeah he's doing better"

Willow sat down and sighed " you know I'm surprised my parents helped him do this, Do you know we're they are?" Selene sat down across from her saying "they are with my dad out doing something I have no clue what" Willow and selene could hear the boys laughing in the living room Willow liked hearing her brother laugh these past couple of weeks he hasn't been so good but she couldn't help but smile now knowing that he's having fun " I'm glad you guys are here "

Selene smiled telling her " I think we all needed this" they finished up the hot chocolate and went to the living room when they walked into the living room they saw the boys sitting on the couch watching a Christmas movie so they sat down next to them Willow was the first of the four to fall asleep the next was Riley although he stayed up late most nights he was exhausted from the plane ride over after Riley it was Wil he wasn't tired because he was exhausted for the first time in these past couple of weeks he was happy and it drained him then last but not least selene had fallen asleep.

When their parents and Selene and Riley's father got back the Holloway home they were surprised to find there kids on the couch all laying next to one another Willows dad covered all of them up with a blanket after that Willow and Wil's mom and dad went to there room saying goodnight to Selene and Riley's father while they went to bed Selene and Riley's father stayed up for a little while before he fell asleep everyone was asleep this was the first time in awhile that the house was silent.