Christmas

[ A note from max ] -

I hope everyone has had a good Christmas and just wanted to let you know a small spoiler for the book Found Friends

The first one to wake up the next morning was willow she got up and went to the kitchen to set up pans that she knew her mom would use to cook breakfast after that willow walked towards the table to set up the plates and everything else as she was about to put a plate on the table when she heard a voice ask " what are you doing?" It had scared her because she wasn't expecting anyone to be awake right now.

Willow turned around seeing Riley rubbing the sleep from his eyes she said " I'm setting up the table for breakfast my mom likes to make breakfast for us while we unwrap the gifts" the boy nodded slightly and walked towards the counter he said " I know your scared for Wil because he's sick" she gently placed the plate on the table before asking " how did you know that he's sick?" She whispered the word sick she was afraid to say it out loud Riley said " he mentioned it when we were planning Christmas out" she smiled saying " I knew that you guy's knew about coming here but did you will plan this whole thing together?" He looked at her but before the boy could say anything his sister and Wil came walking in barley waking up.

Wil looked between Riley and willow saying " Riley come on let's go open some presents" before the boys went to open presents selene said " wait shouldn't you wait for your mom and dad" willow told selene " no they can go open the presents " with that the boys went walking to the living room and started opening presents.

Willow smiled at selene telling her " Merry Christmas Sel" selene smiled back at Willow " Merry Christmas willow" both selene and willow looked towards the living room seeing the boys opening their presents and willow said " we should go open some of ours before they do" Selene agreed with her and they both went walking to the living room and sat down next to the boys right as they were about to open some of their presents all of their parents come downstairs and willow and wils dad looked at his kids " I swear I'm not surprised that you guy's wake up early anymore" Wil and willow just looked at one another of smiled.

Wil and willows mother went to the kitchen and started cooking Wil opened another one of his presents when he opened it the first thing he did was look towards his sister asking "when did you have time to get this?" Willow just smiled saying " just like you little brother I have my ways" he just laughed and went to show Riley the guitar willow got him Riley looked at the guitar for a little before he went back to opening his presents he opened it saying " thank you Sel" selene hugged her brother saying" your welcome ryls"

Selene opened her gift she saw a picture frame and a photo of all four of them the day before they left to go home she smiled thinking about all of the things they did that day she's just happy they could be there now with there friends. She looked over towards willow asking" what did you get" willow showed selene the present she got saying" I got a camera" the girls looked towards were Riley was sitting but didn't see him willow looked at Wil asking " where did Riley go?" Wil didn't say anything he just pointed towards the dining room and as they looked toward the dinning room they all let out a laugh seeing Riley at the table eating his breakfast.

The three of them stood up and walked towards the table and started to eat the breakfast Wil stopped eating for a second in order to ask willow " after all this can we go see Mal and them to give them their gifts?" Willow said " yeah sure " selene asked " can me and Riley come with?" Wil looked at selene saying " yeah I'm sure Mal would love to see you guys again" they had finished eating and got changed so they can give the presents to Mal and the others.

Later on that night after they all came back to willow and wils house they all were in the living room messing around with some of the presents they opened earlier as willow messed with her camera selene and Riley's dad came into the living room asking " willow is it okay if I use your camera for a little while?" Willow told him " yeah sure" as she handed him the camera once he had it he told all of them to smile. As he took the picture all of them smiled once he took a group photo he took one of Riley and selene along with one of willow and Wil after that he took one of the boys and then one of the girls.

After he took the pictures he handed the camera back to willow and she showed them to Wil, Riley, and Selene after every one at dinner together it didn't take long for the boys to fall asleep although this time they fell asleep in wil's room while the girls fell asleep in willows room. Before she had fallen asleep willow thought about how happy everyone was this Christmas all willow thought about when she fell asleep was the happiness everyone was feeling for the day