A Night To Remember

Finally

Everyone is asleep.

It's just me.

With my computer.

All alone.

In the living room.

WHY DOES THIS SOUND AND LOOK MORE LIKE A POEM THAN THE CHAPTER ITSELF?

*Cough* *Cough* Anyways, my name is Micah Cabrera. But you already knew that because you read the description, or because you looked at my profile. Either way I'm a 14 year old Trini who loves EVERYTHING!
From art, to music, to FOOD, to everything else, to

Booooyyyyssss

Or girls

For you see I am what you would call.

A simp

And no I don't simp over real boys or girls

But I am dating a wonderful person ☺️

Anyways enough about me.

Tonight is the night that I play the game that I've been wanting to play for awhile.

So, one of my favorite gamer YouTubers, Espoir Du Vide GO CHECK OUT HER CHANNEL IT'S AMAZING :) made a game called Picture Perfect Boyfriend. Long story short, I fell in love with the game and the characters and I finally download the game on my PC and ready to play it :)

As soon as I click the game, something immediately went wrong. The music is WAYYY slower than usual and then the computer screen itself is glowing white. It didn't take to long for me to get suck in like some super vacuum cleaner, or a black hole.

After that all I saw was darkness, until I heard some music. I couldn't hear the music properly but it sounded happy, I soon regain my sight and I could hear the music clearly.

Everything is pink with light pink hearts, and the music sounds more cheerful. It didn't take me long to catch myself "W-W-W-Wait! How I get in here?!" I said to myself obviously panicking, "WELCOME TO!" An unfamiliar voice spoke "buh wah de actual f-" "PICTURE PERFECT BOYFRIEND"

"..........................."

The art was made by me

MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS EVERYONE ☃️🎄 HERE IS MY GIFT TO YOU. I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD ONE THIS YEAR AND THE NEXT 💖💖💖💖