Chapter 2

When i went in, i was stunned. The apartment looked even better in real life. Luckily the apartment was already furnished and the best thing is it was my style. Like it was just made for me.

I wanted to call John and tell him to fuck himself and Rachel too. So i did.

First John because it would be the most fun part.

"Hello John."

"Babe? Im sorry! I can expl-"

"Like i already said, we're over John. Fuck you." and i hang up.

Now Rachel.

"Hello, Rachel."

"Hi bestie! How are you?"

"Do you actually fucking think, that i didn't saw you in the closet?"

"Wait how di-"

"Fuck you. We were best friends for over 2 years now. You ruined everything."
and i hang up.

So now, im gonna change my Phone number.

~Time skips~

After finally everything was done, i was bored so i got my Mac out and watched MSA. After 6 videos, when I got toooo bored, i went to google and read this news there.

 After 6 videos, when I got toooo bored, i went to google and read this news there

If you know what i mean.
Then i saw something, that got my attention.

  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  . 

!Attention!

!New Stranger Things role!

Hello, we are the duffer brothers and we're searching for a new role in Stranger Things.

The role that we need: Steve's girlfriend.

Call us if you want to sign up:  438*******

  .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .  

Wait, that wouldn't be that bad of an idea...
I need a job right? But my chance to get the role is 1%. But like my childhood best friends Serena, Nora and MJ once said, belive in yourself, that would maybe change my life. I could be famous. Im gonna try it. Even tho i think im not good at acting.

So i called the number.

"Hello! Is this the number for the role of Steve's girlfriend in Stranger Things?"