Chapter 1: The Return of the Devil

???:"...ka.."

???:"..mika..."

???:"Hey...Mika..."

???:"MIKA!"

*a mechanical being quickly stood up, its arm extended forward, as two zeros and a mouth were projected on its "Face", wich was just a giant screen. It screamed-*

???:"ORGA!"

*it soon looked around, dead people all around him. Scientists...military...all reduced to mere piles of guts and bones. For some of them it was impossible to recognize them as human beings*
*The machine decided to wander around in the facility, as weird memories kept appearing in its mind. They were all...confused, mixed up, it was hard to find a logical connection between all these scenes*

*It then arrived in front of a mirror, now inspecting its own looks*

*it had black hair, with a...very unusual haircut, big mechanical arms, with hands equipped with sharp golden claws. Golden horns were coming out of his hair, golden horns that it touched a few times. Its legs had wheel-like attachments on the back of the "feet", and attached to its back there was a sharp and long object, capable of de-tatching, assuming a more "tail like" form*

???:"Am i...Still in Barbatos? No...this isn't mars."
*it kept looking around, before falling on its knees, grunting in pain as it held its head*

???:"What..?"

*and then...the memories of a fight. Memories of an explosion. Memories...of death, by the ends of a mono-eyed green mobile suit: the Graze*

???:"...Julieta...Juris..!"

*it tried extending its arm forward once more, to try and attack. But alas...all of his tries were in vain.*

*still on its knees, it refused to get up*

???:"...i failed...i didn't follow your orders...and I couldn't see that place you dreamed for us...

???:"I am sorry...Orga..."

*Grabbing a already covered in blood mace, the Cube tried to end its own life. And yet...somenthing resonated in it*

Orga Itsuka:"MIKA!"

*a voice. The voice of a man. A very loud and powerfull voice, with the tone worth of a leader, perhaps even a king*

*that voice...was enough to make the cube stop, getting back on its feet*

"...i still haven't failed. I won't fail. We placed our bets on you Orga, so you could place it on us."

*it kept walking in the facility, kicking down a metal door that separated the laboratory and the outside world*

Agent 1:"FREEZE!"

*hundreds and hundreds of C.I.A Agents, with trucks and helicopters had already surrounded the area, now pointing at the cube*
*One agent grabbed a walkie talkie*

Agent 2:"Approaching the malfunctionating Unit, Preparing for de-activation. Over."

*and the cube simply looked at the sky*
???:"What should I do now, Orga?"

*...a static and loud noise filled its head, as a tall figure with white hair could be seen moving his lips*

*and suddenly, the cube's grip on the mace tightened, as it jumped directly on one of the trucks, destroying it immediately*
???:"You stand in my way. Whoever it's in my way it's a enemy, so you have to be destroyed"

*a cold, emotionless and young voice. Mastery with melee weapons and a complete lack of mercy. Could this be..?*
*it kept dashing around, too fast for the naked eye to even register its movements. It even grabbed a helicopter to smash it on another one*
*and it approached yet another one, stopping the spinning blades to the shock of the pilot*
???:"I will borrow this."

*it ripped off one of the blades, and used it to slaughter as many agents as possible. Guts, heads, limbs, everything flying in every direction. No mercy showed to the enemy. And for those who tried to run-*
???:"you won't escape."
*-it created guns on its head, shooting at the vehicles carrying cowards and injured*

*after minutes of agonizing screams. After what felt like a eternity of pain and a hell made of bullets and blood, only the cube remained, as one agent covered his face in fear*

Agent 1:"M-MONSTER! YOU ARE A MONSTER! WHAT EVEN ARE YOU?!"

*pure silence, as the cube lifted its mace up to the sky*

I.C-M1k4:"Mikazuki Augus."

*a Loud noise, mixxed with the sounds of bones crushing and blood spilling. It was over...*

I.C-M1k4:"What do i do know, Orga?"

*yet another static, as the figure of orga itsuka only moved its lips*

I.C-M1k4:"Understood"

*Mika cleaned his mace from the blood with a singular swing, and he speeded away towards the distance*

I.C-M1k4:"...The place where we belong...i'll find it for you, Orga."