Mine

Yoongi sat in his rotating chair, doing important work
As ceo good sleep is just a dream for him, especially cause yoongi is not really satisfied by his own Hardwork.

(Yoongi outfit and hairstyle)

"May I come in?"A voice came in

"May I come in?"
A voice came in.a smile came to his lips by just hearing the sound. Who else it is? Jeon jungkook  his love of life.
Jungkook entered the office with a emotionless face, which yoongi expected. He sighed heavily, seeing the younger smiling and happy Infront of his was his one and only wish but he know he will never be the reason for jungkook's smile.he doesn't deserve it, yoongi himself told this.truth hurts thats what yoongi always thought.

truth hurts thats what yoongi always thought

(Jungkook outfit and hairstyles)

Yoongi smirked seeing jungkook. He was looking so hot.even tho yoongi was to hot to resist while smirking jungkook successfully did it with a eye roll.Sir our scheduled meeting is in 30 minutes and after that we have another meeting with Mr. Park jimin.he said without any emotions." You look cute today bunny"
Jungkook blushed hardly which gave a naughty smile to yoongi. I-i m-me I am going jungkook said quickly. He quickly said going with a
Red face. Yoongi smiled in victory. He was always flirty around  jungkook.

Why the fuck did he flirted with me? He is handsome yeah but, ugh whatever jungkook thought. Who knows if he is in his senses, After all he is a fucking drug user.why does God give good life to undeserving people like him.

I don't even know how the fuck this story is going to end My book magician badboy won't have a updation soon so yeah-Lucky