Imagine #1

(y/n) = your name
(h/n) = his name

You just finished your last band concert of the year and everyone is in the band room talking and hugging and laughing. You see your crush looking at you while talking to his friends. You put your stuff in your locker and you head out to your car.

While walking out your crush pulls you to the side of a wall where no one can really see you guys. Then he starts talking to you.

"Hey (y/n). You looked really good tonight"

"Really?"

"Yea really? Would I lie?"

"Yes you would lie. Your (h/n). You flirt with a lot of girls."

"Yea I do. But something about you is different. I don't know what it is."

"Aww well thanks. But quick question. Why did you pull me over here?"

"I wanted to ask you something."

"Ask me what?"

"Why would a girl like you like a guy like me?"

"Honestly I don't know. I guess sometimes I fall for guys like you who don't fall dor girls like me."

"Well this might be a surprise to you but I think I'm falling for you."

"Really? That is a surprise. But how do I know your not lying?"

"I'll prove it."

Right after he says that he starts to lean in and you turn your head.

"Are you okay?"

"Yea I'm fine but umm this is really embarrassing but I haven't had my first kiss yet."

"Ohh. I see. That's okay. Tonight I'll just kiss you. And next time we kiss it won't be just a kiss."

He then leans in for a second time and you close your eyes and he kisses you. His lips were warm and soft. You had butterflies in your stomach and it just felt different. He had his hands on your waist and your arms were around his neck. After the kiss you hug him and thank him for an amazing first kiss. When he leaves he kisses you on the cheek and says he'll get his number from one of your friends and text you. You stand there amazed as to what just happened and you smile so hard your face hurts. You see 2 of your friends before you leave and you tell them what just happened and how you can't stop smiling. This was a night you didn't want to forget.