The death.

DENISE

"This way Lady. Denise" One of the maid guided me once I arrived. I follow her while roaming my eyes in the mansion I used to stay.

before.

nothings change.

The design, and the equipments, napatingin ako sa dingding kung saan nakalagay ang isang litrato ng buong pamilya, I emotionless look at it. It's been a year since I enter this house again and this picture is still here.

Hindi na dapat nila to nilagay dito, the picture is too sentimental to them tsk, they should hide it or threw it somewhere.

Napatingin ako sa batang nasa litrato, there are four of them.

The one is boy who is the elder of the family standing in the back with his body slightly tilted, he's not smiling. While the second one is also boy who wearing a simple smile, he's standing next to the third child who's wearing a innocent smile while slurping.

I looked at to the only female child in the photo, she was smiling widely, the joy in her eyes was not fake, she was wearing a pink dress and a red headband, she looked very relaxed while her mother was carrying her, her husband is sitting on the sofa next to her looking at the camera without emotion.

Napailing nalang ako, the former joy was replaced by pain and hatred.

Nagpatuloy ako sa paglalakad until we stop in the big door where is the dining room, the maid bow in me before left me behind, walang ano-ano'y binuksan ko ang pintuan.

there I saw the family happily eating, ang plastic.

"Good evening." Agad silang napatingin sa akin ng bumati ako, lumakad agad ako palapit sa kanila at umupo sa upuang malayo sakanila kunti.

"Denise, I thought you aren't coming." I took the food served on the table and ignored what my father said.

"Denise dad's talking to you, don't be rude, lady." I secretly rolled my eyes and wipe my mouth using napkin before face dad who's trying his best not to explode in anger.

"Look, I'm very thankful that you guys invite me to this FAMILY DINNER, but I really sorry to tell you this...." huminga ako ng malalim para hindi sumigaw sa galit. "I'm not that sympathetic of person whose acting like an innocent angel just to avoid people say anything about her, I hate it so please show what you are, don't be counterfeit." they stopped eating and looked at me in disbelief. How cute this family is.

"Den, is that how you talk to our father?! How dare you to mock him!" tsk nagsalita ang pabida.

"I'm not mocking him kuya, I'm just giving him an advice."

"don't talk to us like that Den, wala kapang ipagmamalaki."

"H-hey stop that guys, nasa hapag tayo give some respect"

"shut up, Keanu, don't act like so kind if the truth is you're not."

"W-what are you talking about, Leo? nagmamagandang loob lang ako, we're not here to fight"

"You three, mahiya naman kayo kay papa hindi na kayo bata para mag away sa walang kwentang bagay." I smirk when our elder talk, I look at him and smiled like an idiot.

"the heiress talk, I wonder which of the two will kill you, hmm, Keanu baka ikaw ha? mukhang pera ka pa naman. Lahat gagawin para sa pera kaya ka paunti-unting naghihirap eh, dahil sa sugal, the only way to have money is to kill our elder, that's my suggestion. " maarte kong sabi.

" I'm not a killer Denise, you are."

"Am I." Ngumisi ako sakanila "Ikaw Leo? I heard nakabuntis ka? at ang masama, anak pa ng mayor ang na disgrasya mo, what's your plan now? may asawa kana hindi pwedeng ipagsabay mo yung mag kapatid." I smirk when I saw his sweating. what a good reaction brother.