to the exam

yn pov:

"good bye" i said with a small not noticed smile

"have a good trip" "dont die kid" "wen you get there i heard they had a new game i want can you get me it plzzz" i heard from a littel away

"OKEY TEXT ME THE NAME"i yelled well runinng. well i was running i heard a " OKAY!!" i smiled and put my mask (it like a mix of an oni mask and fox mask"

i ran for a good 3 hours still being aboul to ran but opting to stop.

wen i got to the boat i seen i boy with green and black hair. he look about a year older then me. i went to say hi. after some time we where in a storm. iwas sleeping but was awakin by gon as i had found out was hes name asing if i could help he help every one. after small bit to get up from my sleep. i yawnd "okey lits help" i said half asleep after a couple minutes the cap said something i wasnt lisining but after a sometime i stared lisning "way do you want to be hunters" the cap asked and gon said to meet hes dad or something.

"to get some thing that was stolen from me" i said blunt and colder then i had was always cold but this made mr oreo and kurapika sared and gon just sholcked and asked what was stolen "my happynes, love, and my engery" i said everyone was confused so i walked out and went to the top part of the boat. it was really storm then someone fell overbored. i jumped to save him " did i just jump t save him no that cant be" i thought as i got back on bored.

time skip cos i am lazy

i was with gon wen we got to the exam but after someone tryed to get us out before the exam stared " hay im going to look aroud call if you need me " i said befor going to a guy that looked like a clown. i heard people say im going to get myself killed but wen hisoka seen me he waved and went to me. i was tired so wen he come to wareds me i asked him to dendown then huged him as wisperd i was tired so he picked me up and cared me to illumi. soon i fell asleep.

illuml's pov:

hisoka just left but now he is coming with a boy about a year youger then kill i thought " whats with the kid???"

"well he is like none you need to now about"

i was anoyed but i would do the same if was kill

time skip to wen you walk up this is like a coupel of minutes ofter the first phase stared

yn pov:

i yawned as i nuzzeled into hisokas chest trying to go back to sleep but someone was yelling and it was anoying what i didnt notice that i was leting of bloodlust at the person. that cosed like 20 peolpe to drop not die but pass out luckly the guy was close so he passed out. i realised lit my bloodlust out. hisoka looked down at my giveing me a smile that i returnd. " what the hell is that kid some kind of monster " i heard someone say i snapped my head to them and said "yes i am thanks for noticeing" with a came but diely fell.