can't Scape

Jungkook wakes up falling on the floor hearing his beloved uncle cursing...

He rubs his eyes as he smiles sweetly saying...

"Good morning Ahju...."

Taehyung is fuming with anger... He can't help but shedding tear of anger shame loss betrayal frustration...

He never imagined his one and only beloved sister's son whom he loved most after a sartain someone... He has always seen him like his own son even if they don't have much age gap ... But for him he is always the little baby he held for the very first time in the hospital with so much protectiveness ... Wanting to take care of the fluff boll with all his power...

But look how all of it has turned out to be... Once whom he wanted to protect from all the pain and evil had turned out to give him the biggest pain that shattered him into pieces...

Jungkooks sweet smile turned in a thin line as his face become blank he knows what he has done... He never desired to pain his beloved Tae ... Never wanted tear in his eyes... But how could he bare his beloved his only passion ,love possession to be take away from him... How can he see him being in another parsons arm... How can he possibly bare seeing some one else touching kissing making love to him... He just can't...

Taehyung looked at Jongkook with disgust as he asked him with his cracked voice...

"Jungkook how could you..."

Jungkook once shining face came back again as he stated in taehyung's honey almond eyes overflowing with tears even if it's hurts him seeing taehyung crying he can't help but admire his beauty... Taehyung is the definition of beauty... Even if he is crying like crazy... Still he is looking beautiful as ever... His beautiful puppy like big doe yet sharp almond eyes overflowing with tears his hair all messed up yet it still looks so perfect.. his sharp nose tip red as a cherry his cheeks Which carries a faint shred of Rossy pink... Is now maroon... His mouth slightly open his lips which has been abused by non other then Jongkook himself has been turned into bright red because of all the biting and sucking... All in all Kim taehyung is a leaving sin..

For only him to commit.. for only him to cherish and for only him to own...

Sudden possessiveness takes over Jungkook... As he forget all his guilt..

He Stands up from floor going towards taehyung directly not minding anything... Not even the fear visible in taehyung's eyes... Jongkook stands right in front of him... Making taehyung intimate by his intense stare...

"What are you doing Jungkook...."

"I am doing what I always wished to do ..."

Jungkook said leaning forward... with so much passion...

"How can you have such unholy desires for your own uncle Jongkook..you are disgusting..."

The male laughs at his uncle's word as he lick's his lips and kisses him deeply.. holding his face with his big hands .. he bites his lips making the older moan in pain while his eyes are still pouring tears of pain disgust .... Sliding his tongue inside taehyungs mouth.. tasting every bit of his mouth... It's so sweet so warm... It drives him crazy... It makes him want to possess him again and again... Make love to him again and again...

Taehyung keeps pushing him trying to break free from the kiss... but Jungkook kisses him force fully not letting him go...

Jeon Jungkook has always desired his beautiful uncle under him sweating moaning crying begging ....
He has loved him for so long.. he can't think living without him... His desire for him grows every minute..Not being able to possess him for so many years drive's him crazy...

Now that he has him all to him self he will never let him go... He will fulfill all his desires for him....

Even if it means to force him....

He can't escape...

He will never let him....

🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌

Sorry for late update I will try to update more frequently....🙏
Had been caught up with some personal problems... Love you lovely folks...

Don't forget to vote and comment... I would love to know if you like my book or not... If you want to suggest me something feel free to comment ... I would love to try...

I really miss jin