what's the relationship?? pt. 1

Top-jk
Bottom-tae

______________________________________________

As daily jungkook came back from work at 8'o clock looking for his son who is nowhere to found.he frowned as he is daily there only to welcome him but today he is not here welcoming him.

He kept his bag on couch and opened his coat button making his way to bedroom looking for his son-taehyung.

When he reached near door he knocked it twice but after like 10 minutes door flew open by a red taehyung who is standing infront of door with wet hair and wearing a oversized shirt with shorts underneath it which are nowhere seeing.

Jungkook eyed that soft milky thighs of his son darkly before asking him.
Jk:where were you doing babyboy?

He asked making taehyung whimper under his breath hearing such a dominant voice and got at side letting his dad get inside.

Tae:ahmm- was t-taking shower dada.
Jungkook nodded looking through room analysing it to see room is all cleaned while towel is thrown over bed with paint brush scattered over table which got jungkook confused more.

Jk:you were painting before baby?
Taehyung nodded and went near bed picking up towel and keeping it to dry.

While jungkook sat on bed and looked at him down to up making taehyung shy under that burning gaze.

Jk:come here.
He asked him and taehyung came near him but before he could sit on bed jungkook grabbed him and made him sit on his lap skillfully.

Jk:did you ate anything?
Taehyung shook his head looking down and said in low voice.
Tae:no was waiting for you..i was bored at home.
He said playing with jungkook's tie who Jungkook smiled at his obedient son.

Jk:i am sorry love but tommorow is holiday so i will spend my all day with you..okay
Taehyung's eyes sparkled in happiness and he nodded.jungkook inserted his hand inside taehyung's shirt and moved his hand all over taehyung's bare back.

Taehyung closed his eyes whimpering under his breathe as he felt jungkook's cold hand tracing his bare back.

Jk:okay come lets eat something..i will make something really quickly..
He said and picked up taehyung in bridal style taking him to kitchen.

While taehyung clutched his fist on jungkook's shirt who looked at that and smiled.

......

They reached kitchen and jungkook placed taehyung on kitchen counter softly and patted his thighs saying.
Jk:do you want anything meri jaan?
Taehyung blushed at nickname and looked down shaking his head as no but then jungkook said again.

Jk: don't be shy baby tell me if you need anything and i want to give you all things that you need.

Taehyung bit his lips and said.
Tae:a piece of cake..
Jungkook smiled and nodded.
Jk:okay right there.

He said opening fridge and taking out cake giving one piece to taehyung who took it and took one bite then stopped looking at jungkook who is cooking food taking glances of taehyung.

Tae:daddy..
Hearing the call for him jungkook looked at him immediately with wide eyes and did his down member bounce in excitement hearing taehyung calling him daddy.

Jk:yes baby..
Tae:c-can we go to s-supermarket tommorow, i-i need to buy something..

He asked shyly and who is jungkook to refuse it and he nodded saying.
Jk:ofc love tommorow i have holiday anyways so ofcourse i will accompany you to there.

Taehyung nodded and looked down eating,his heart fill with happiness looking at the love and care he is getting from jungkook.he always wanted someone who could love him,care for him,cherish him so much.