𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙻𝙺𝙴𝚁

Male Lead's Pov

*Click*
I clicked another photo of her.My life. She was sitting in her favourite garden,I was so close to her it made my heart flutter,being so close with her it was my dream,I was hiding behind a tree which was in-front her,someone may think that is also far but for me it's heaven. Her beauty can make anyone crazy. Just like it did to me. Her beautiful mid length hair,which she let loose was lightly moving due to the wind which made her look like a angel. My angel. She looked up making me nervous. I was admiring her when I heard someone calling me "sir ma'am has ordered you to be home in 15 minutes" I sighed in frustration and took one photo of her before leaving the place.

~

I entered the house feeling proud that I took 10 pictures of her today. But my smiled disappeared seeing my mother standing crossing her hands "where were you?", "outside", "that I know but where?" , "you don't need to know that" , "now you have started back talking to you own mother?" , "why did you call me?" , "when are you going to take over your father's company?" , "I have already told you that I am not interested in that company" , "then what are you interested in roaming with that camera of yours day and night", "can we not talk about this?" , "what do you do with that camera,let me also see"she was about to take with when I stanched it "I have said to you that I don't like people touching my things", "son why don't you understand,you are so intelligent,you have one the finest degree in study,you are in the age to take over our company,your father and I think you will make our company the most valuable company in the business industry" , "but I don't want to do all those business things I want to live my life" , "your father is getting old and we need a new owner....that's it you are joining the company that next year that means next month" saying she left the place. Feeling frustrated I got out of the house "get my keys". Getting the keys i speeded the car and went to my place where it's only her.

~

I loved this place,it was in the middle of nowhere,a large house which only has her stuff. Going inside one of the room I sat on the chair and connected the camera to the computer and transferred the photos to the computer and printed them out,looking for a empty space to stick the pictures,I finally found one,it was kinda a difficult as the whole house was filled with her pictures. I smiled at her, she looked to beautiful. God the things I want to do to her!. Looking beside me I found the bedroom door slightly open,going inside I sat on the bed and looked at the silicon doll which was looking at me,she looked just like her. She had to, I had paid so much money for it to look like her. She even wore clothes of her,which I had stolen from her house. The best thing about this sex doll was,it would moan,not any moan but a moan in her sweet voice. How did I get her moans? Well simple whenever she would get up in the morning the whimpers,the light moans,or even when she hurt or cut herself. All the noise I record and put it inside this doll. Kissing it i slowly made the doll naked and smelled the panty,she smelled so good. I had stoled it yesterday when she was not home.

~

I grunted and fell beside the doll full of sweat. "Fuck" I wish the doll was alive,it would have been heaven for me. My phone ringed,I got a message which said that she was home. Quickly wearing my clothes I went to see her.

~

I saw her shadow from her bathroom window, she was changing clothes,quickly checking my computer I saw that she was taking a bath,I looked at her luscious body,her perfect breast,that little ass and the best,her tight pussy. So good. I smiled and decided to go home "soon".

~

Y/N's Pov

The sun rays hit my face which made me wake up from my deep slumber but I was not mad because today is my birthday, I got my phone from the table beside be and checked whether I got any messages but as usual no messages,for everyone birthday is a day where is a lot of messages,calls,gifts but for me it's just me and a cake that I buy myself "happy birthday....I guess to me" I said and got up to get fresh.

~

"Welcome Y/N" the same old man greeted me "morning uncle.....how was your weekend with your granddaughter" recently the owner I the shop which I work in had a granddaughter recently "it was great but she still is a little scared with this world", "can I come to meet her?" , "of-course darling" I nodded and went back to my work.

~

Male Lead's Pov

I saw her laughing with that old man, I felt so much rage in my body that I wanted to kill that old man,but today I will not get angry because today is her birthday,my life's birthday. Today was the day she was born in this world,today was the day a angel landed on the land. I clicked another photo of her and called my man "yes sir" , "is the house ready" , "yes sir it is, just a little shifting is remaining" , "THEN WHEN WILL IT BE COMPLETE?" , "sir we are sorry it will be in and hour" I cut the call and threw the phone across the road,but I regretted it because she saw it and came running towards me "shit,shit,shit,shit!" She was so much close to me "sir you dropped your phone" she was so close to me,never in my life I felt so nervous,I could smell her natural scent "oh no the screen is cracked" I just kept looking at her while she was talking something "sir?" , "huh?" , "your phone?" She game me the phone,while taking it my hands slightly touched her soft little hands,I was instantly in heaven. "T-thank you" thank god I was wearing a mask because he she would have seen the blush on my face she would've thank me as a creep. "You're welcome sir". I didn't know what to do I just ran from there.

~

Y/N Pov

It was 11pm I was going home from meetings uncles granddaughter,god she was so sweet. It was really dark and chilly outside, I rubbed my arms to create some heat in my body,taking a turn I saw a guy sanding near the turn,ignoring him I started to walk a little faster feeling insecure. The sound of someone's footsteps could be heard, I could see that some guy walking near me form the corner of my eye,before I could do anything I felt a sharp pain in my head and everything went black.

~

I woke up in very luxurious room,my head was throbbing a lot "you're awake" I heard a deep masculine voice, looking beside me I found a guy sitting on a chair a little far from me "w-who a-are you?" I was scared to my core,who wouldn't be,waking up in a room which you don't know and the worst thing is seeing a guy "don't be scared of me...I will never harm you" he came closer to me as I screamed "ple-please leave me" I got up and ran to the corner "hey please don't be scared of me it makes me heartbroken Y/N" he knows my name! I was so scared,I just wanted to melt away in the wall behind me. He kneeled before me and was about to touch me "DON'T TOUCH ME" I screamed but regretted it as I got a tight slap from him,he held my face "don't make me angry sweetie" he smiled at me "please let me go....who are you?", "you don't need to worry about that sweetie" he was dangerously close to me,I noticed that the door was open,I took the chance and used my full energy to kick him in the stomach,he fell beside me and I started to run for my life,but before I could exit the main door I was pulled by my neck and a cloth was forced into my mouth. I struggled for my life but that guy knocked my down.

~

I woke up tied to a chair in a dark room with only a dim light from the window, "morning sweetie....I knew you would try to run away from me but I have a permeant solution for that" he showed me a bottle "you know what this is it's Succinylcholine.....a excess dose of this can make your legs paralysed for life time and if that's what's going to keep you with me for life time I won't hesitate to give you this" before I could say anything he injected a syringe in me "good night sweetie"

~

It has been a month since I was taken into this house or should I say prison. The door opened as he walked in coming back from work "how are you sweetie?" he kissed me and the ring on my finger,yes we both are married. If you ask about me I am fully paralysed by legs,am I living in hell,yes I am "you look so beautiful" he would say this sentence everyday and night. My life had become a nightmare,I was helpless,he was the one controlling me. I had lost my body and soul.

_____________________