Prologue

Walking at the abyss. The magnificent moon shone bright upon the garden, as the cold breeze of the wind hits my face, sending shivers down my spine. My eyes found the sky, admiring every stars that are casting a bright light above.

The silence and eerie sound is the only thing that has kept me awake to witness this incredible night.

Though... One particular noise caught my attention. Not too far away i saw a glimmering light that is coming from a house near the forest. Looks like they are having a great time.

As i looked a bit closer to the house's window. I saw this fine looking man with a grey suit, and neatly combed hair with a thin mustache who was smoking cigar. As i tried to watch him from afar, he accidentally turned his gaze at me which caused for us to lock gaze in a mere seconds.

I aggressively closed the window in embarassment.

His gaze made me nervous for some unknown reasons. I tried to shake off my thoughts about that man and just decided take a rest for the night.

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

As i was eating my breakfast peacefully the thoughts about that man suddenly flooded my mind and so i decided to tell Mama about it.

"Mama, I don't mean to pry but, that house near the forest..." But before i could finish what i'm about to say, Mama cutted me off.

"Hush now Morticia, do not talk about that matter."

"But Mama, they're quite loud last night that i barely slept." I spoke softly, not wanting to push the subject any further.

"Just let them be." She answered plainly.

I smiled slightly and continued to eat my breakfast.

The day has almost began to set, i walked near the garden to inspect the flowers i tended last night.

"These roses are undeniably gorgeous. Anyone who looks at it will surely be mesmerized." I mumble to myself as i continued to water it.

After awhile i finished watering the plants in that house, so i decided to take a walk near the forest. I know a place that will ease my mind. I began to walk the path to the forest and later soon find myself staring at the beautiful lake.

"What a view..." I mumbled happily.

I sat down and just enjoyed the view. I spotted a beautiful Pickerelweed. I stood up and decided to pluck it to take a closer look.

"Gorgeous." I spoke gently.

"I agree. But it's not as gorgeous as you cara." A voice behind me spoke.

I immediately turned around to see who it was but as i faced him i recognize him to be the man last night. Grey suit, neatly greased hair and a thin mustache. I must admit he's a very handsome man.

"What does a beautiful lady like yourself doing in this lonely and rotten place?" He jokingly asked.

"I prefer to be here than to listen at the loud noise that is i believe coming from your house." He's eyes widen and nervously tried to look away.

"I apologize about that cara, last night my cousin was getting married... So we held a little celebration." He sincerely apologized.

"Understandable." I replied plainly.

"Mind if i walk you home? I just cannot allow myself to leave a gorgeous woman like you to walk all by herself." He politely asked.

"Not at all."

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

The awkward silence and the tension was too much as we walked. But thankfully this fine man decided to break it.

"Oh before i forget, i'm very sorry for my rudeness. My name is Gomez, Gomez Addams." He spoke with a wide grin on his face.

"Morticia... Morticia Frump" i spoke gently.

He seems to tense for a moment before shaking his head.

"So, you're a Frump then?" He chuckled slightly.

"Oh yes..."

"I am surprised to even talk with you... As far as i can remember, our family has unresolved issues." He chuckles nervously.

"Vraiment?" ("Really?") I asked plainly.

He stopped walking in his tracks so did i.

"Is something the matter?" I asked out of concern.

"That's french." He's gaze are almost burning, piercing through my soul.

"Et?" ("And?") I asked, clearly confused.

"Oh... Tish..." He resumed his steps and walks his way towards me.

He held out his hands, signaling me to put my hands in his. I obliged and surprisingly he kissed the top of my hand. What a gentlemen.

He resumed to walk with me and later on i found myself at my house's doorstep.

"Goodbye Tish, have a wonderful evening." Gomez bid his goodbyes and so did i.

I closed the door and looked through the window. There i saw Gomez waving goodbye with a wide smile on his face. He's a nice man, and he's wealthy as base on his appearance, his suit is exquisite. And mostly he is obviously romantic.

I walk to return into my bedroom. But the thoughts of Gomez flooded my mind, though one things still bothers me. What is the Addams and Frump family's unresolved problems?

To Be Continued...