chapter 8

Nialls pov

I watch boobear finishing dinner. He comes next to me while we wait till we can get it out of the oven.

"Niall I love you and I can't lose you ever! I'm sorry I got angry at you,"

I look down and Louis pulls me in a hug. He hugs me from behind which is my favourite hug from Louis.

"I love you, Niall James Horan," he says it makes me blush as I have never done before. "I love you too Louis William Tomlinson," I say. His head lays on mine and then Harry walks to us.

"Can we walk with bucky now?" He whines. I did promise him to go on a walk before dinner. "Yeah come on!" I stand up and I want to walk to the hallway but Louis grabs my wrist and pulls me in for a kiss.

"Gross!" We hear Harry saying. "Now you can go!" Louis says. I go on my toes and kiss his forehead. Harry grabs my hand and we go outside.

"I like being with you and Louis cus you're both nice. Even tho Louis says bad words on the phone sometimes" I laugh and hug Harry.

"I like it too that you 3 are with us!" I tell him. Harry throws a stick and bucky runs after it.

After 10 rounds of throwing the stick, we go back home. "Thank you for making it up with Louis!" I smile and we arrive home. "It smells great!" Harry says running to the dinner table.

I make the table ready and we sit down. Everyone grabs each other hands.

"Thank you for this amazing food, bless the hands who made it. I also hope you listened to Liam earlier and bless these wonderful kids too! Amen," I say. "bless Niall too! Amen!" I hear Louis saying. "How did you meet?" Zayn asks shyly.

The flashback

I walk through the hallways of school when someone makes me trip. It doesn't even surprise me when I see Louis laughing and walking away. "Bye bye Horan!" He says.

I grab my books and walk to class. Louis comes with his coffee and throws it all over me! I didn't do anything to him! Why does he do this to me?
I hate this focking guy!

End of the flashback

We tell them that he was an asshole but that 3 years ago we got together.

"So when people are mean they are in love with you?" Harry asks. "Not always, sometimes they're jealous of you!" I tell him cus I know who he means.

We eat and talk for a while until the doorbell rings. I walk to the door and open it.

I see a man and a woman. "We're here to see Harry, Liam and zayn!" The woman says. "I'm sorry we're eating and you rang the bell while I was praying," I say half lying. The man scoffs a little. "Got a problem?" I ask.

"Our sons don't believe in god!" He says. Now I see it. "Well, I believe you couldn't see them so you can leave again!" I say strictly. I don't want these kids to see their parents.

"We are their parents we can!" The woman demands. "No, you can't! We read their fails. Can you leave now?" I ask now politely.

I want to close the door but the man is very strong and opens it anyway. It makes me fall to the ground and they walk into the living room. Dang it!