Introduction

Hi my lovely readers,

This is my first Vsoo Fanfiction, which I have originally uploaded on AsianFanfiction Net (All my friends who came from this site- HIIIIII!!!!!! THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING ME !!!!) This is the reuploaded version of the same.

· This is my original plot/Fanfiction revolving around one of my favourite ship Vsoo.

· All the pictures/media used are taken from the net. If I find the name of their original creators, I will surely mention them.

· But The trailer above is made by me.

· Constructive comments and viewpoints are always appreciated- they always motivate the writers like me to improve. So, please comment your viewpoint. Like and follow if you like it.

· WRITING STYLE- It is a bit poetic; a very different writing style. Comment your views about the same.

· Some of your favourite idols might be potraying negative roles later in this story. Kindly understand that it is only for entertainment purposes only and I have no intention whatsoever to degrade or judge any person/ idols involved in this plot. I know you all will understand. If you are uncomfortable with it, you are free to cease reading it at once but don't report it.

At last, Thank you all for reading it. Stay safe. I hope you enjoy it.