Chapter 1 "the search"

"Hey Daniella I was wondering if you wanted to help me research today?" You asked hopefully Daniella usually helped you research for your brother on Mondays. She said "um......I don't think so ari I have to help mom cook dinner tonight my brothers coming home " she said with joy in her voice her brother is studying in colledge to be a lawyer he usually comes home every month "um okay tha-" then me. Saltsman interrupted your coversation "Payne and Smith office now!" You and Danny frowned then got up out of your seats and slugged to the principals office after about five minutes waiting Mr.Williams walked in with a frown his face then coughed fairly to get your attention you were daydreaming about your mother you were on the edge of tears then Mr.Williams said "what is it this time arianna and Daniella !" He cleared his throat puting his hand on his chin waiting for a answer then Daniella murmered a "um-um......" then she kicked you in the shins playfully you tried to hold back you're yelp then quickly said " we umm were talking about the new style did you know leather coming back in style!"You said hoping he would buy it.then he said "ms Payne I hope you are not trying to be funny"he said sternly then breathed out then said"ms Payne this is your 3rd office visit, you will be getting detention and as for you ms. Smith you will be let off with a warning since this is your first" he said looking through a large binder.you sighed then walked.out.of the principals office with Danny on your way back to class you were mocking Mr. Williams posh voice while Danielle was laughing at your lame attempt. You finally reached the classroom with ten more minutes left of science you scurried out of the room trying to reach your locker before the hallway got crowded when you reached the familiar locker you opened it quickly set your books in then headed off to lunch you sat with your normal not popular group which concluded of Sam,elly,ally,you and Danny,after the lunch bell rang you headed off to chemistry thinking about how your going to go to detention and research your brother at the library in one day without your horrid "father"noticing.

So now I'm in math class the last period of the day uggg after this I have detention but the good news is I get to go research my brother but still don't know how I'm going to get past my dad. For the rest of the math period I dozed of to sleep ."ari air ari "I woke up to the sound of my best friend she then said "you have detention" . "Oh yah " you said warily you then realized that you have five minutes left of math class you shot your head up mutering a few curse words under your breath. Dany just giggled you shot her a glare suddenly the school bell rung signaling that school was over well not for you anyway you lazily got up out of your chair then headed to detention . The hour past slowly feeling like a whole eight hour school day then the detention bell rung pulling you out of your thoughts. You sprinted happily out of your chair and off to the library. On your way there you were thinking about your mother.

*Flashback*

While you were sitting in the uncomfortable hospital chair weeping and crying your eyes out your mother was in a room in the back in intensive care and not getting better

She Had A Stroke.

A nurse came out wanting to speak to you,you dreaded for what she had to say she took a deep breath the spoke up "mam your mother wants to talk to you" she sent you a sympathetic smile then led you to her room when she opened the door you broke down in tears you hated seeing your mother like this she litely motioned you over to her bed you followed her orders you wiped your eyes on your way to her bed she started coughing then she spoke up."you have a brother" her voice was raspy and barely above a whisper she then said " his name is Liam James Payne I want you to find him *cough* he lives in England *cough* honey I want you to take care of your father and I want you to always know I love- *cough* cough* *cough * beeeeps the heart moniter said you screamed "no no...............no" a swarm of nurses came rushing in a lady gave you a sad head nod then led you out. You got into the car and sped off wiping you're tears when you got home you ran to your room but before you entered you heard soft moans from your mom's and dads room you walked to the door and opened it you couldn't believe your eyes you saw your dad doing it with another girl that's not your mom anger was boiling in you,you screamed "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DAD YOUR WIFE IS DEAD IN A HOSPITAL WHILE YOU'RE DOING A PROSTITUTE!!!!!!"You ran out of the house

When you came back you walked in and your dad was very drunk he saw you then said "YOU'RE THE REASON FOR YOUR MOTHERS DEATH" he screamed then he did something you didn't expect he punched you normorous Times in the gut you couldn't believe it , it was your fault ,you could've done something you told yourself but what?

From then on your father beat you.

*end of flashback*

Authors note\hey crazy ducks thanks for the comments I will probably update when I get 20 reads 2 comments and 3 votes bye!!;) thank you!!!:)