holy moly

as i walked closer  to asda i saw someone, stripping? omg it was harry lewis stripping and the whole sidemen squad throwing money at him, but then heard a giant crash, and thats when i woke up, what a dream. but then i remembered about the crash, what was that? turns out i was being forced to babysit my brothers even tho i said im busy to my mum, she cleary doesnt listen to me, anyway. turns out my brothers were trying to cook something, keep in mind theyre only 7, and they dropped a load of pans. thats when i just went upstairs to go to sleep again and make all my problems disappear. about an hour later my brothers came in my room screaming that theyre bored. so i just called up me mum forcing her to come pick them up so i can go and actually watch the show in london because apparently the one i just watched was a dream. half an hour later my mum finally came home and i was just ready to leave the manic household i live in.

                                                                                  time skip 3 hrs 

as i was walking out of the theatre i saw a massive crowd surrounding some people, so of course  i wanted to check it out. my dream had come true, it was the sidemen giving out bottles of prime because it was sold out everywhere just as i was about to go up to tobi and grab one from him, i felt a slight tap on my shoulder...