Chapter 4

And now I'm able to see who have the sight of me naked in my bath ! I don't know what's the most awkward Ramsay seing me naked or me blushing at that fact.

Lady Snowflake you don't have to be ashame of that ; in fact my father send me to invite you at your table . Come when you're ready ! He anounced before leaving my room.

I take the soap and finish to clean myself ; when I feel that I'm enough clean I take the towel near my bathtube and get out . After I dry myself I go to my wardrobe and choose a dress with the coulors of the Bolton . When I have my dress on I make a braid with my hair . When I was about to leave my room I see a necklace it have the Bolton's banner in it . So I wear the necklace and go to the dinner room. When I go there , Ramsay is sitting in front of his father , next to Roose it's his wife Walda and I'm suppose to sit next to Ramsay .
When I'm sitting I see that they all have their eyes on me which I'm not use .
I'm glad you like the necklace I give you Lady Snowflake . Ramsay informed me and I don't know why but it make me blush again. I need to stop what he did during the hunt was aweful I don't want to end like this poor girl !

Thank you Lord Ramsay I really appreciate ! Nice to meet you Lord and Lady Bolton . I said sincerely as I can be
Ramsay looked weirdly at me with half a smile which is a premiere since yesterday !

Lady Snowflake it's a pleasure for me too , you can call me Walda . She pointed out before Lord Bolton broke in : Lady Snowflake I hope you enjoy your staying here !

Sure I do I answered before Ramsay ordered to Reek to serve the wine. In fact I never really enjoy the taste of the wine so before Reek served me I politely add to him : I never like the taste of the wine.

You heard the Lady, Reek go and give her some water ! Ramsay ordered him after he served everybody and I feel really bad about it .
Ramsay I can go and fetch some water for myself I mean I'm here as a maid too . I reminded him and I never saw them looking like I was the weirdest thing they ever see . Reek look so scare and confuse, but Ramsay looks really mad ! What did I always speak before thinking I don't know what to do and we didn't even start to eat !
Sure I did not forgot Emily who you think I'm but since you are having lunch with us Reek can go ! he harshly answered me and I put my head down as Reek leave the room .