Chapter 1 - Surprise??

3rd POV :

Saiki just came back from the store, with the grandest, most high quality, and most expensive coffee jelly in the store. there goes his funds for the month.

as he opens the cover of the coffee jelly, he stares in awe as he finally has one of the best coffee jellies in his grasp.

he grabs a spoon so he can cut through some of the coffee jelly and take a bite, savoring the rich flavors in the coffee jelly.

but before he could do so, the coffee jelly started glowing. good grief, whats happening now? thought saiki.

after some time, the blinding glow stopped, revealing a young man.

the young man has a rich, coffee brown hair. his hair length reaches to his neck. his hair had a strand of cream color on it. his complexion was very clean, and he had a formal attire. he seemed about saiki's age.

the man was levitating in the air, his hair flowing elegantly, saiki felt like he was in an anime.

the man finally stopped levitating, his hair also in place again. The man opened his eyes. He had dark rosewood eyes, and medium length lashes.

the man observed his surroundings curiously. his eyes scanned the room from left to right. he looks at saiki.

"hello." the man greeted.

he continues to observe his surroundings.

saiki grew confused.

'uh.. what and who are you.' saiki questions, using telepathy.

the man looked back at saiki. exchanging eye contact.

"Oh, I was the coffee jelly you brought home."