Chapter 14 { NIGHTMARE OUT part 2}

.....................................................................................

Killer:" AHMM, guys boss is here"

killer shouted  while nightmare gave a emotionless look at them, so they quickly get out of what they were doing and was now standing infront of nightmare.

Error: Glad to see you outside again with us Boss."

Nightmare:"Actually i have been standing here for a couple of minutes but i'm already getting tired of this, can we get this over with or should we go there in another da-"

Killer:"Right!w- we should really go. HORROR go get the portal going, it will be easier going there."  

As Killer said that Horror quickly opened a portal towards the undertale world.

Nightmare:" WHAT ,wait, KILLER you didn't tell me it was in the undertale world. You know I hate sweaty,loud people! And we all are wanted there!"

Killer:"Oh i fogot to tell you that yesterday but no turning around now!"

as killer quickly said he ran behind them all and pushed them in the portal,horror didn't know where the portal exactly, so now they were in the sky about to fall in a nearby lake and everyone was screaming except nightmare of course who was only worried of falling in water because he didn't want to get wet. after a few seconds they were all in the lake surprisingly the lake was clean and hot due to the sun so they didn't scream anymore but nightmare hurriedly got out of the lake and was trying to do heat magic, so quickly they all got out to get warm.

Killer: Should we all get cloaks to hide our identity and not get in to much trouble?"

Error:" Great idea Killer, you finally said something smart." 

Killer:" Hey!, I have been useful everywhere when we go on a mission!!!."

Error:" Whatever ya say, just saying some truthful"

while Error said he opened a portal to his world and was shoveling his things

Killer:" what the hell are you doing?"

Error: "Grabbing cloaks! The heck do you think I'm doing"

as error and killer was arguing, error finally grab 6 black cloaks

Error:" Here, we need to take our coats to put them on before were gonna burn to death, but we need to do it quickly cause i'm already getting tired of this"

as everyone agreed[nightmare rolling his eyes  cause he also is tired of all this], Horror was the first one who took his jacket off, revealing his bloddy t-shirt, as everyone followed . Everyone was now dressed up and covering their heads with the cloak's hood to prevent revealing their faces.

Error:" I will put our jacket inside my portal in the meantime"

Erorr said while shoving their jackets inside his portal, after a while they were now heading towards the entrance of the undertale  place.

CLIFFHANGERR

......................................

HAPPY NEW YEAR PASTAS,I JUST WANT TO SAYyyyy THANK YOUU!!!! SOO MUCH for reaching 2k readers. Its very a shame of me not writing for more chapters but thanks to you all i can still write chaptersss. AND announcement i'm doing a brand new story about toh[the owl house] mainly about hunter cause i'm a simp of him but hope you still keep reading this story and support the new one also.with you all, i have gained enough strength to write more, I will still update this story until the end. BYEEE HAPPY NEW YEAR and a very late merry christmas , But Stay safee. 😊

623 shorter than slendorman[btw i'm going to write the brand new story around jan, thanks]

bonus photo since its new year! mama nootmare[shoutout for the creator who made this, cause i don't know who actually made this]