Chapter 2:Mystery

Narrator: Everyone was shocked to see a 0-star Insignia. The school instantly called the police to arrest Yoken thinking that he has cheated on the system. The police arrived soon and arrested Yoken and took him to the prison cell where the people who cheated the system were kept.

Yoken: Damnit officer, I DID NOT CHEAT THE SYSTEM.

Officer 1: That's what everyone says when they are caught after cheating the system.

Officer 2: Leave the brat alone to cry, Officer 1.

Narrator: Yoken turns to see his new cell mate, Jien.

Jien: Yo new roomie, did you also cheat the system?

Yoken: No.

Jien: Then why are you here?

Yoken: I got a 0-star Insignia, so they think that I cheated the system.

Jien: Oh, a 0-star Insignia!

Yoken: Do you know something about it?

Jien: I don't but Prof.Saiken knows about this as he researches and tries to find a 0-star Insignia.

Yoken: Where can I meet him??

Jien: He lives in a house on Kokonashi Mountain.

Yoken: I forgot that even if I know where he lives, I can't go as I am imprisoned.

Jien: You wanna prison break??

Yoken: Yes, but you should take me to this Prof.Saken.

Jien: IT IS PROF.SAIKEN YOU FOOL!

Yoken: Ok,calm down dude!

Jien: Let me explain the plan to you.

Narrator:They were discussing thier plan but unbeknownst to them someone was listening to all this.It was a agent of GIA(Great Insignia Academy).

GIA is a secret school that takes people that were called cheaters of the system aka people who got unobtainable Insignias like 0-star Insignia etc.

                                                             STAY TUNED FOR 

                                                       CHAPTER 3:GONE AWAY

                                        GO TO MY SITE FOR DESIGN UPDATES

                            https://sites.google.com/view/insignia-official/home?