Backstory/Timeline/Situations

Some of y'all asked for this so you will receive. After forever... ANYWAY- This is smaller version. A more pg, dumbed down version. Bc I legit have charts and tables and at one point I even had pie charts. 

Let's just say MHA is my entire universe. 

Oh and this is just some of my timeline because it's honestly insanely long. So it's just some of my timeline and a couple scenarios. To give y'all an idea.

Backstory: (Background Info: Okumura bloodline is dying out, AFO stands for All-For-One, both sides of my family ORIGINATE from Japan) 

AFO had murdered nearly the entire Okumura bloodline. All that remained was Danuja, Gou, & me. My parents gave birth to me, putting aside their grief, in the same hospital OR Me was born in. Our family rushed in & out of the hospital (We could sense AFO coming). Gou teleported us to Japan (1). Once we arrived, villains were waiting. AFO cornered us in the woods, he smirked while cackling; "I have been chasing down your families for lifetimes! That... That brat of yours is prophesied to be the center of the universe. I will never allow that. I don't really give a crap if she's the most powerful person alive!" Danuja made a force field, allowing her & Gou to create a safe spell over me. A force field surrounding me blinking in & out of time in that spot. Danuja kissed her lunar necklace once last time. Before using telekinesis to attach it to baby me. AFO furiously stole my parent's quirks & murdered Danuja & Gou with their own quirks. Their screams were burned into my mind for the rest of eternity. Eventually, AFO went to murder me, but my parent's spell was still active. When he tried to off me, I absorbed the attack along with the spell. My quirk manifested as a result of the power overload. I attacked AFO, he retreated in utter agony with all the villains. That wasn't all though. Somewhere in the back of my mind I was told about the curse... Afterwards I was left alone in the woods. My family murdered, & me the only Okumura remaining. About an hour later All Might (30 at the time) ends up finding me, he feels the need to bring me to Inko Midoriya's house. He sees my name on the name tag still wrapped on my wrist & understands what happened. All Might tells Inko; "Honestly I don't even know, this place just feels right. Anyway this is Hikari Okumura-" Inko freaks out because I am THE Okumura child. All Might continues "As I was saying, her family gave their lives for her, you must raise her, keep her happy. She will be too powerful for the strongest heroes to stop if she goes evil one day. Something will drive her to near insanity she needs a strong foundation to keep her on the good side. Now I must be going goodbye ma'am, Hikari." 

YEAH I GET IT CRINGY SHUSH

Izuku was already a little over a year old by the time I was born but we still grew up together as best friends. I never forgot anything from the night I was born, but I didn't say a word to anyone.

Timeline: 

Kindergarten: Izuku & my first day of Kindergarten was perfect. I end up meeting Bakugo Katsuki. Who becomes my other best friend. He was sweet & so kind toward Izuku & me. It's an amazing school year & I show off my quirk, intriguing everyone including my teachers. The day before Inko gave me my LIFA phone.

1st Grade: Kachan got his quirk over the summer, I was even there when it manifested. Everything about Kachan changed. He was meaner & started calling Izuku; Deku. Kachan took the meaning "useless" while I took "can achieve anything." I tried to keep Deku happy, but it was hopeless. I scolded Kachan, he seemed to listen. He bullied less when I was around, but if I ever caught him being really mean I would scream at him (Mitsuki & I are best buds). The only person better at everything than Kachan was me (that's only because I'm amazing hiding my feelings as to not annoy anyone). So, I'm always a step ahead of Kachan. Deku took notes of everyone, & I help him. Even at such a young age I was top of my class, Kachan was 2nd.