"I love you mah heart."

《Alana's pov》
It was a Sunday morning when I woke up to my window being banged on.
"Nigga wake yo ass up." A familiar voice shouted still banging on my window. I grabbed my phone off the night stand and went under my blanket so I wasn't disturbed scrolling on tiktok. After a few minutes the banging stopped and a big weight was laid on the bed it was Ddot.

"So you was awake?" "Nigga its to early to hear yo mouth." "See you was acting dayroom." I shutted up not tryna go back and fourth with this nigga. "C'mon its to early to deal with yo dayroom ass,mah heart." I sat up on my bed."Nigga what the fuck you want? Cuz you just don't barge into my house like this." "Make me food." "Just because my mama ain't here doesnt mean I do shit." He grabbed me by the hair and threw me onto the floor then dragging me by the collar downstairs to the kitchen. "Make me pancakes , nigga." "After you almost choked me??"

My menacing little sister Neveah woke up roaming down the stairs. "Good morning,what's on yo mind for food?" "Pancakes!" She got very excited. "Okay ima make them right now." I said grabbing the pancake mix and the extra ingredients it required. I grabbed the stuff and went to the counter and saw Ddot shocked asf."Nigga I knew you since we were four and your making your 5 year old pancakes but not me?" He held his hand to his heart. "I thought you were my heart."

He said all dramatically. "Nigga your 14 and she's 5, do the math." "I would be doing math if I paid attention." "Oh then you gonna fail our test tommrow." "Nigga we have a test??" "Thrid period yeah." I said mixing milk and the mix together, then it giving me batter texture. "I got notes upstairs just study them." He ran up the stairs real fast as I continued making breakfest.
《Ddot's pov》
I ran real fast upstairs going through her shit looking for the notes, I'm just gonna take pics and use them as assistance on the test. I opened one draw to her makeup then.. "a love letter..?" My curiosity ass opened that shit up. "Hey I would love to meet up and talk about our feelings. Love..?" The name was crossed out or sum. "She's mah heart how come she didn't tell me anything." Speaking of not telling shit, I saw her phone still up here so I went through it first was Insta. "Why her Insta dry asf." Then her snap "No messages." Then her other messages..

" Nigga was left with no reply

" Nigga was left with no reply." I said laughing my ass off. "Ddot you find the notes?" Lana yelled from downstairs making me put everything back like I didn't touch anything. "Yeah I took some pics because I'm cheat off of that shit." I yelled back down. I went downstairs to see a plate with 4 pancakes,scrambled eggs,and bacon. I thanked Lana and ate that shit up.

"This is why you are a munch, nigga." Lana said making me slap her arm. Making it turn red but it didn't affect her. "Where's my phone?" She questioned "upstairs. I saw it while taking pics of yo notes." I kinda got nervous, didn't wanna get caught in the spot so I ate up and went to the deli to hangout with Dd.

(A/N):Hi yall sorry if you read the other parts! I didn't like how it started to end with Alana moving because of the shots fire so ima do it from a fresh start. Love y'all for reading this werid chapter.