When You don't know where to look

Have you ever felt like you don't know where to look anymore? or the feeling that you'd rather not make the effort?

* = a readers preferred inserted name (if used.)

When you wake up in the morning, do you drink a cup of coffee, sit alone or go back to bed? this story will be shown in three different ways.

Story A

_____________________________________________________________________________

*** had just woken up from a restless night of terrors, They are terrified of the day that comes before them, but they are not worried. When someones future comes to mind, usually that person would mentally freak out, or they know strictly of what the future holds for that person. as ***  makes their coffee, They do not know their future and what it holds within it. But they know that it holds great risk if they just float along, but that's their only desire. While drinking the coffee, they sit at a table alone with no one around and think of nothing, absolutely nothing, their mind is at blank and they feel no emotion, is *** even human? A few minutes go by, ten minutes go by, hours go by as they still sit at the table, just not feeling anything and wanting the time to go by. 'Why do I feel this way? Why isn't time going by faster?' *** asks themself. after a few more hours go by, they have ate all their daily meals through out the day, and It's finally time to rest. They go back to lay on their bed, no passion to take a shower or take care of themselves, they go to bed and hope for finally a restful night of sleep, for the cycle to continue for the next days to come.