36.Chapter

NamJoon woke up first and wasn't surprised at what position they were in because they had been sleeping and cuddling each other however he remembered what happened last night. He got up and followed his daily routine. The younger woke up after an hour.

He went to the kitchen searching for the elder. Joon was busy chopping vegetables to make food. The similar concentration on his face while making food was lost this morning somewhere. he tucked a hair locks behind his ear.

The younger coughed to earn his attention but as a result, Joon cut his finger slightly. " Ahhhh shit "
He winced and Jungkook rushed to examine his bleeding finger. He dragged to the sink to wash his finger.

" I'm getting the first aid box. "

He didn't even ask where it was and left but when he entered the room searched the top drawer then the second and he found it. He rushed back to the kitchen thankfully joon was still washing his finger.

Jungkook just took his hand and applied petroleum jelly to moisten the cut and wrapped his finger with a bandage. He loved the way Jungkook was worried for him, the way jungkook groaned as well when Joon winced from the pain.

" Done. It will heal soon. Don't worry."

Namjoon was staring at him the whole moment but when Jungkook looked up at him diverting his attention from his finger he looked away and went back to task, chopping vegetables.

" I will do it. You just stand here and tell me what to do.''

Jungkook took the knife from his hand, startling him.

" Jungkook? Are you kidding me? I will do it.''

He was surprised, as he saw he was taking over the kitchen. Joon took the knife from him, pushed him a little from the counter, and started to chop veggies.

" Joon! Give me the knife, and you'll cut your fingers again. Why aren't you listening to me? " Jungkook said turning him around to face him.

" Did you listen to me last night? No then why you're expecting me to listen to you? Now fuck off so I can cook. I don't want to Jungkook what the fuck are you doing ?"

Jungkook picked him up in his strong arms in a flash of seconds, making him squeal in surprise. He placed him on the kitchen counter little far from his workplace.

" what are you doing? Let me go."

Jungkook just looked at him. Both pairs of eyes met many emotions playing, love, care, concern, and above all, a beautiful deep feeling of desires and Lust.

" Joon... You remember our conversation. Really? You remember that you confessed to me. That you want me to be your boyfriend...."

Joon didn't answer, he's eyes became teary as once again he recalled their conversation and how jungkook didn't even accept or reject him.

He did cry in the shower alone for a quiet time but as for now, he can control. Thousand of negative ideas attacked his mind but he put them aside and chose to be strong and kind as like forever.

" Joon... Tell me ...."

Jungkook was waiting for his response but he was stunned when Joon pulled him closer by the collar of his shirt that wore last night for dinner, perhaps he woke up and only wore that shirt and was in underwear.