Chapter 36

Hey TaaReyians.... M back with my a new chapter... I know I know... m late... but here it is.

Taani was discharged n was peacefully sleeping in her bedroom.

Next Day-----

Swayam knocked her door n entered in.

Swayam - taani?
Taani - bhai... aaiye na.
Swayam - wo.. mujhe ye kehna tha, k... kuch dino me finals h.... kya tu exam...
Taani - ha bhai... mai finals dungi. 
Swayam - dekh.. koi pressure nhi h. Hum 1 saal aur wait kr lenge...
Taani - bhai... m ready. Sach me.... 

Swayam just nodded, smiled and left.

Next Day----

In College---

Taani entered the college with Swayam hand in hand.

Swayam - bacha.. I'm here. Bilkul ghabrana mt.

Taani nodded. But she was back in her college.... her past.... she remembered how fun she used to be... how responsible she was, and now she feels like a glass doll, who everyone wanna protect.

D3 gang soon came to them but didn't hug her... she freezed whenever someone tried to touch her.

Sharon - Hi Taani... kaisi ho?
Taani smiled - thik hu.

Everyone asked her about her health while Rey just stood there saying nothng, while Taani looked at him, waiting for him to say or ask something.

Soon they all parted their ways.

This is their daily schedule, taani not leaving Swayam's hand, D3 gang keeping physical distance with taani, and Rey silently standing and watching her.

Next day at college -----

Taani - bhai, mai washroom se aati hu.
Swayam - thik h behna.

Swayam waited for her out side the room while taani sneaked out of the washroom without anyone noticing her.

After 15 mins-----

Swayam - itna time hogya.... taani ab tk aayi qq nhi?!!!

He was continuously looking at his watch and calling her cell, while Sharon came.

Sharon - Swayam, kya baat h? Why so tensed?
Swayam - Sharon, thank god you came!! Taani 15 min se andar gyi h... ab tk nhi aayi... can you plz check!!
Sharon - gimme a sec.

Sharon ran and searched the changing rooms and washrooms but taani was no where to be found.

Sharon - Swayam... taani to andar nhi h.
Swayam - what!!! But abi 15 min phle wo yhi se andar gyi thi!!! Aise kaise gayab hogyi!!!
Sharon - Ok... calm down. Sbko bulate h... let's c where we can find her.

Everyone distributed and searched where ever they could, except Rey. Maybe or maybe not he knew where Taani could be.

At College entrance-------

A sports car in full speed came and stopped just near Swayam's foot. A girl in black leather jacket and jeans, with black shades came out of the driving seat. She was wearing a smirk while D3 gang were more than shocked.

Taani - guys???!!!
Sharon - is it really you?
Shivam - it's a dream!!!
Swayam - pinch me someone!!!!

Taani ran n jumped on Swayam.

Taani - ab hua vishwas??!!!
Swayam - behna... tu!! Sach me!!! aise!!???
Taani - ha bhai... mai sach me!!! aise!!!!
Sharon - OMG!!!!

They all hugged her tightly, whilst being emotional.

Taani - come one guys!!! Emo wale din gye!!!
Shivam - I missed you!!!!
Taani - I know.

Rey stood there smiling n emotional parallelly.

Kriya - this calls for a party!!!!!!!

They all moved to a restaurant where the D3 gang, n their parents all were held.

Rishi - I'd like to raise a toast.... for my daughter. Meri bachi.... mere paas waps laut aayi h. I'm so happy!!!
Taani - mai b kuch kehna chahti hu.
Rishi - ha bete... bolo na.
Taani - thank you guys!! Agr aj mere frnds n family sath nhi hoti... to shayd mai zinda na hoti ab tk... Thank you for being in my ups and downs... highs and lows.... in every phase of my life. I'm nthng without you guys. Tauji thank you... mujhe apni beti manne k liye... bhai se zyada mujhe pyaar dene k liye.... Run uncle... thank you for being my support system... Sam uncle k bina to shayd I wouldn't have ever made it this far.... Vibha and Shanaya Aunty... thank you for being the mom I could ever had. Bhai... mere protector!!! Thank you so much to protect me this far... Shiv.... mere nakhre uthane k liye thank you.... Sharon n Kriya... my sisters from another mother.... And... last but not the least... Rey.....

By this Rey looked at her lovingly.

Taani - thank you for loving me so much.... for putting your faith in me.... for being my backbone.... for being the ideal guy one could dream of.... and so.... I don't deserve you.

By this everyone was shocked and curious of what she'd say next.

Taani - I'm sorry Rey. I love you... but... we aren't meant to be. You are a Prince Charming.... but unfortunately I'm not the Princess anyone would ever want in their life. I'm sorry Tauji, Run uncle... I'm breaking this alliance.

Saying so she breaks off the relationship with Rey and rushes to her place.

Here I end this chapter guys. Hope you all like it.