Isn't this what you wanted?!?

"DREAM YOUR INSANE!" Tommy shouts. 

Dream laughs, smiling widely. "Oh Tommy, I'm perfectly sane.."

"Dream, please-" Sapnap pleads. "No one wants anthor L'manburg..."

"But everyone wants more WARS. More POWER. More DEATH. And. One. More. Villian! LOOK YOU GOT IT EVERYONE!  ARE YOU FUCKING HAPPY NOW!?" Dream says, laughing and smiling. Dream takes off his mask, throwing it towards the ground, and smashing it. Everyone freezes, Dream never had took off his mask. Much less smash it. 

His eyes where practically glowing a toxic yet enchanting green. Green tears ran down his cheeks as that same green spilled from his mouth. (Image ontop <3)

"Duckling, look-" Puffy starts. 

"Oh don't start that now!! DON'T THINK YOU CAN SWEET TALK ME INTO STOPPING, JUST TO OUT ME BACK IN THAT HELLHOLD!" Dream waves his arms to the prison. 

Tommy quickly messages Techno.

Smoll child: BIG T

T: what

Smoll child: I mightttt need you to kill someone

T: As long as I get my blood I'm coming over, who is it

Smoll child: ...You'll see

T: ok?????

:)

"DREAM GET AWAY FROM THE TNT, PLEASE!" Tubbo cries.

"Hahahahaaa, look at you all! Pleading for my mercy!" Dream smiles. 

"Dream. What are you doing?" 

The crowd looks at the two. Technoblade and Philza. 

"Tommy, this is not what I had in mind when you said I had to kill someone," Techno mutters. 

"Phil! Techno! Come to join the party?!" Dream smiles, waving a hand. Phil's eyes grow wide. 

More of the green had started to spill out of Dreams mouth and eyes, his eyes seemed to get more insane. Philza gasps, realizing what is happening. 

"Dream, stop," Philza demands. 

"No, why should I?!? ISN'T THIS WHAT YOU WANTED?!?" Dream screams, taking a step towards the TNT. "A VILLIAN TO BLAME, MAPUILATE, KILL, HURT, AND DRIVE INSANE?! WELL HERE IT FUCKING IS!"

"DREAM!" George yells. "STOP IT, THIS ISN'T LIKE YOU!!"

"Oh, dearest Gogy, this IS me! I'm the PERFECT VILLIAN OF THE STORY, AREN'T I!!?"

"THIS IS THE ENDING OF THIS FUCKING STORY OF US! IT'LL GO DOWN IN HISTORY AS THE PERFECT VILLIAN, ENDING IT ALL! ISN'T THIS FUCKING GREAT?!"

Dream coughs out a huge chuck of the toxicnating green. "I-It'll finally en-end!!"

"Dream, please, don't do this," Niki pleads. "We can help you, but please...."

"Hmmmm, how about no?! I don't give a FUCK anymore! LETS END THIS OFF TOGETER! The screams the explosions, the pain, ohhhhh, I can't wait!!" Dream smiles wider. 

"Oh shit Phil," Techno says. "It's like L'manburg all over again..."

"I'm going up there," Eret shuddlenly said, stepping into the shadows, only to emerge a few inches from Dream. Dream stares at Eret, stepping to more towards then TNT.