𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮 - 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝗶𝘀 𝗚𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗢𝗻?

A/N: Don't forget to vote, comment, and share this story to your co-bongleni shipper. I'll be seeing you guys on the next chapter. Happy reading ☺️

The couple was peacefully sleeping until Leonor heard a commotion coming from downstairs. She's a light sleeper, and that noise coming from downstairs woke her up. She rubs her eyes and she look at the clock on their nightstand. It read 3:50am.

"Ano ba iyan! Ang ingay naman..."

She let out a heavy sigh and lay back in bed. She wanted a few more hours of sleep, and the noise downstairs wasn't helping at all. Clearly annoyed that her sleep was being disrupted, she huffed and decided to go downstairs to investigate the source of the commotion. She got out of bed and walked towards the closet to retrieve her robe.

Her husband stirred from his sleep, searching the bed for his wife, but the left side was empty.

He saw his wife wearing her robe, muttering about something.

"Oh, bakit ang aga mo naman magising?" he ask curiously.

"Nakakainis ang ingay sa baba! Probably yung mga bata na naman, nagkukulitan pa eh madaling araw na!"

"Hayaan mo na Mahal, bumalik ka na lang dito sa tabi ko. May ilang oras pa naman tayo para makapagpahinga."

"Mahal, I have to go and check on them. And reprimand them to stop causing such ruckus dahil madaling araw pa lang at may natutulog pa."

"Well, samahan na lang kita downstairs, I'm going to drink some water. My throat is slightly parched."

They both went out of their room.

They noticed some slight changes in the décor in the hallways but didn't notice the pictures that had been put on display on the small table and walls as they walked past.

They descended the stairs and saw Henry engaged in a conversation with two gentlemen.

"SINO KAYO?! ANONG GINAGAWA NIYONG DALAWA DITO SA PAMAMAHAY NAMIN?!"

Ferdinand suddenly screamed, startling the boys.

They were surprised to see Leonor with their father.

"Wha-What are you doing here po, Ma'am? Dad, what's going on? Why is Mrs. Robredo here?" Tanong sa kanila ng dalawang binata.

"Well, my name is Maria Leonor Gerona-Marcos, asawa ako ni Ferdinand Marcos Jr. Kaya I have the rights to be in this house..." ipinakilala niya ang sarili sa dalawang estrangherong kasama ng anak nilang si Henry. "Kayong dalawa na kasama ni Henry, sino kayo?"

"WHAT!" Kita sa mukha ng tatlong binata ang pagka-gulat sa pagpapakilala ni Leni bilang asawa ng kanilang ama.

"This is just a dream, right?" Simon said. He couldn't believe what he just found out. "Yeah, I think I'm dreaming..."

"Sobra ba ang pagka-pagod ko that I'm having hallucination? I think I need some sleep... madaling araw na eh. I just got home from Congress. Baka pagod lang ako... sige, Good morning everyone." Sandro mumbled and massaged his head and walks away from them.

"Hey! Where are you going? This isn't your house!" he exclaimed, attempting to stop Sandro. However, he couldn't chase after him as they were still waiting for Henry to provide an explanation.

"Henry, is this one of you "pranks" again? Are you pulling on our leg?" Leni asked Simon.

"Henry? Who's Henry? Forgive me ma'am, but my name is Simon. Joseph Simon, Not "Henry"." he replied.

"Oh come on, Henry. We were awakened by the sudden noises only to find out you're pulling pranks again. Is there a camera around?" Ferdinand said, expressing disappointment that their son was playing a prank so early in the morning.