Chapter 3

Hii, sorry i've been so busy in these days that I couldn't continue this fanfic. Yk, festivities, school assignments and I also got sick some days ago...😩 Anyways, here yall go the third chapter of this fanfic.

"Do we really have to explain you everything?" Wei Ying turned to Jiang Cheng and asked him with the most annoyed face she could make.

"Well, yes. 'Cause I really didn't understand a word that mother said since I came in, so, yes please." WanYin replied without hesitation.

Wei Wuxian sighed and started explaining everything to Jiang Cheng, that listened carefully to his shijie* while the hall was only filled with the young Wei maiden and the low Jiang Fengmian and Jiang maiden whispers.

*(Wei Wuxian is older than Jiang Cheng for a few months and since they're martial brothers, Wei Wuxian has to call Jiang Cheng "shidi" and Jiang Cheng has to call Wei Wuxian "shijie")

When Wei Wuxian was done no one took the initiative to talk and for a great while no one dared to talk neither move, everything has stopped, the only sounds that were able to break that silence was the weak whisper of the wind and the loud noise of the people arount the Jiang mansion. A Jiang servant suddenly entered the hall and called the Jiang sect leader name "Sorry for disturbing, sect leader Jiang, but there are some guests for the LanLing Jin sect, as Madam Jin and his son Jin Zixuan."

"The peacock?!" Wei Wuxian suddenly jumped as she heard something horrific. "Oh...Excuse me."

"No need, miss Wei." the woman said quietly.

The sect leaden Jiang continued "Oh, no, no disturb, thank you for telling me I'll be there in a second." "Sure, a pleasure and if you'll excuse me." the maiden said and left. Fengmian seemed to be a bit worried about the delicate situation but Jiang Yanli suddenly took the situation with her graceful hands and started "Father, you should go, I will handle it."

"Thank you, a-Li. I'll be back soon." Fengmian thankfully said and left right after.

"Shijie..." Wei Wuxian said annoyed.

"Yes, a-Xian?" She gently asked.

"Will I be okay?" "Of course you are." Shijie trid to calm her martial sister down. "What if I end up with a peacock like you did?!" "Wei Wuxian!" Jiang Cheng yelled at Wei Ying. "I know you disrespected him, but he still is our sister spouse. Don't say these things in front of her!" "Ugh" She replied "You're so annoying, it(s not like you like him either." he turned furious "Watch your words!" Before they started fighting Yanli furtively told then "Calm down." The way they listen to their Shijie is really fascinating.

"We should be going for now, if you'll excuse me." She left.

"Oh, well." Jiang Cheng said. "See you later, i guess." "Yes, I guess" she replied. "See you later. Bye." "Bye."

Wei Wuxian fast walked to her room, closed her door and sit down on the floor just aside the door. Holy God, that really was akward. But...What will happen now? Was Madam Yi serious? Haah...

-EXTRA

Fengmian came in while Madam Jin and Jin Zixuan already sat down.

"Good evening sect leader Jiang." Madam Jin greeted him as long as he entered. "Ahem. Zixuan?" "Ah? Oh, yes! Good evening sect leader Jia- AAACHOO!" "ZIXUAN! MANNERS!"

Sorry i didnt remember how Madam Jin look like🥲 Hope you enjoyed this chapte! Sorry for being late, see you next time!