Royals

Haras Age- 17
Jin-29
Heeseung-23
Jay-22
Jake-21
Sunghoon-20
Sunoo-19
Jungwon-18
Niki-16

Btw I am changing the name to hara
This is a new season so new name.

Hara is not twins with Niki infact she is older by a year in this imagine but that could change in each imagine or reaction.

Btw my grammar has gotten way better while reading my old chapter I noticed how bad it was.

Context- jin (Yeah the seokjin we know) is the king he is also the oldest brother of the Kim family the throne was passed on to him without his consent. After all the stress he's been through, a war breaks out against the soya kingdom and the syrian kingdom (their kingdom). The 4 oldest heeseung, jay, Jake and Sunghoon have been put off to war but hara wants to join but isn't accepted because of her gender so she decides why not change it for a day. Does her plan go as she expected? read the chapter to find out.

Anyways enjoy.

Set in Victorian times but will be a bit modern they will have cars, toilets, a tv (but the very old ones) and some restaurants or fast food places that are used today.

"Miss hara please wake up" I groaned rubbing my eyes trying to adjust to the light.

"Yes auntie I'm awake why did you wake me up?"

"the rest of your brothers have invited you for dinner so please get ready to eat with your family" I nodded and got ready as soon as she left.

I put a white button up shirt on with black ripped jeans and did my hair.

Something like this.

Even though I am apart of the royal family, I don't wear gowns often not even my brothers wear fancy stuff like that

I put my shoes on and decided it's best to get moving.

My brothers were all talking to each other and laughing but stopped when they saw me.

"Look the princess has arrived" Jake chuckled.

"Well where is the king?" I asked looking around for our brother.

"He is busy so he couldn't join us for dinner." Heeseung said eating his ramen knowing that it isn't healthy for him especially in the morning but was I surprised? no since this happens everyday.

I sat down on my spot and eat the food that was in front of me.

A toasted bread with butter on it and fruit on the side consisting blueberry, strawberries, grapes and melons.

I started to eat in silent like how I always did while the others ranted about their exciting experiences while I barely have anything to do simply because of my gender.

I sighed while eating my fruit salad.

When we all finished our food we dismissed ourselves and left the room. Niki was trying to teach Heesung how to game so he can play with him, Jay is going through RAS trying to find a perfect spot to sleep when he has a perfectly fine bed.
Me one the other hand was talking to sunoo actually he was the one talking I was listening but eveything turned silent when our king arrived in the living room wearing a fancy attire.

"Good morning" he said in a tired voice and yawned while sitting down on his chair.

"Hyung, you work to much you barely even talk to us" he turned his attention to niki and sighed.

"You're right but I have no choice have to keep you all save I promised father and mother that I would keep our legacies going for years until I die like them." He muttered his last sentence not wanting to make niki upset since he barely knows our parents.

I don't know much about our parents but I despise them. They forced Jin to become king without his consent knowing that jungwon wanted to be king and to be honest jungwon is the right fit. When jungwon found out that he would never have the chance to be king it shattered his heart.

It may have been 4 years ago when it happened but I know that to this day his heart still stings.

"Seokjin can I go to the city?" Jake asked.

I suddenly had an idea

That's was my only chance to have fun.

"Okay I'll allow it just be careful" Jin said then left the room.

Before Jake could leave I confronted him.

I took his hand and followed him he was pretty confused and immediately knew I wanted something.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"I want to go to the city with you" I said still having his hand in mine.

"You didn't ask Jin he wouldn't know where you went so get his permission first" he said letting go off my hand.

"I did get his permission" I lied.

He raised his eyebrow and looked at me suspiciously.

"Really?" He asked and I innocently nodded at his response.

"You better not be lying I am not taking the blame if Jin calls a search team on you"

—————————-
Part 1 published

Thanks for reading I'll post a reaction next