The Unexpected

So I wake up chained. Instead of panicking I look around. Now you may be confused as to why. Well simple. I need to know who I'm facing or what I'm facing. Panicking could lead to unwanted obstacles. I look around the room. Taking note that I wasn't blindfolded or gagged. I see I'm in a type of basement like room and in opposite corners seem to be two other people. I can't tell who they are because they have bags over their heads but it's obvious they're restrained. I noticed I was tied w/ ropes and they were chained. I got out of my restrains and moved closer to one of the bodies as quietly as I could. I was still a good distance away when I noticed the clothing then it hit me. These two were the princesses. I back away and look for a way out. I find it and was able to get out easily. I noticed that the hallway I entered was littered w/ cells. Like a prison. I walk down the hall looking for my animals and the kids. Then I hear the familiar growls of the wolves. I rush towards the sound and find multiple people at a cell. Said cell is where the growls are coming from. I move behind the guards and see all the animals but can't find the kids. I start to take the guards out one by one as quickly and quietly as I could. After I got them all down I noticed they were all... naked!?

"What's w/ these guys being naked?" I said to myself. "Anyways hey guys where the kids?" I say keeping calm and a low voice. The animals start to take off in a direction. I follow them. I took out all the guards we came across on the way as well.

"Let us go!" I hear Willow yell. We go faster and reach what seems to be a type of throne room. We see Willow and Hunter there and they're backed up against a wall.

"Can you guys please calm down?" Pirah asks. I see more guards but it looks like they're trying to protect Pirah.

"No! You hurt mama and kidnapped us!" Hunter says while hiding behind Willow. I motion for the animals to take out the guards and they move in. They start to take the guards out and we got it to where there were only 2 left and they were the 2 right at Pirah's side. I sneak behind her and the animals are behind the guards they take the guards out.

"What the-!?" Pirah starts but cuts herself off when she turns around and see's me.

"So you knocked me out. Kidnapped me and my group. No I find you traumatizing my kids further in a room filled w/ NAKED! Guards! You've severely fucked up!" I saw. I was moving closer w/ every word. She in turned moved back w/ every word. It wasn't till I finished that she hit the wall and I pinned her. She was no visibly shaking.

"I- I can e- explain!" She stutters out.

"To late." I say and knock her out. I go to the kids and they weren't harmed. Then we head out. But this time we wanted to make sure we were cleared so we got on a boat and sailed away. The boat was heading to where females were dominate. I say was because everybody's favorite showed up! Pirates.