Book Two: Siren Song

Siren Song is the second book in our series, and quite frankly, when I realized that I was going to write an entire series. This book focuses on Namjoon's story and welcomes us into the world of Rogue Records.

 This book focuses on Namjoon's story and welcomes us into the world of Rogue Records

Book blurb:

Can Namjoon change the trajectory of his life? 💜

When Joon returns from his enlistment, his outlook on love and life as an Idol completely shifts. He begins to question who he is and if being an idol is what he wants any longer. Joon turns to Lily and Yoongi to help him change the trajectory of his life.  As he begins to execute his plan, Lily's gorgeous new assistant, Ari, begins to change his heart. Can Joon execute his plan to smash his Idol persona without losing his career or hurting everyone he loves?

When Ari is hired as the new assistant at Rogue Records, her new boss, Lily, puts her complete trust in Ari and her artistic talents. Ari is thrust into a new world full of K-Pop Idols and opportunities she never thought she would be granted. Meeting Joon forever changes her world. Forced to test her own abilities, and examine her past, will Ari fail or fly?

Book link:

https://www.wattpad.com/1207559431?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_reading&wp_page=reading_part_end&wp_uname=Nora_Joy_author&wp_originator=yrXpXav2JuwNchzWpfN5NRkIYoqK4bsiPHM5%2FgfTkm1k9Pszc1rX0Z%2FoKMTgpmQZGd6dLqaqjKgVuUF3weIZtPu4gI1FELUFVd8MyBSsm27LXjOnSp5mtcEucu2qZTQB