- feeling? -

Akazas pov **

I woke up and rubbed my eyes douma is not up yet and instead of douma being in bed he was sitting on the couch with his laptop in his lap "douma..wake up" I said poking him " WHAT!" He yelled "oh God douma" I said "I'm sorry Just panicked a bit!" He said with a giggle 😃 "oh and also we have to get ready for work!" He said "ok" I said I went to my room and got changed (his room is the guest
bedroom 😆) -after that shat- they drove to the school they worked at "see you soon Akaza-dono 😊 " douma said with a smile "bye " akaza said back and giving douma a hug.

-skip to lunch -

BTW DOUMAS POV**

I was walking to the gym to see akaza then I saw a poster on the note board 'porm IS coming early all teachers this year can have vodka wine and any stuff like that only the students can't drink, if the teachers get to drunk they'll be told to go HOME ' it was mostlytakingabout whzt there going to do " ooo proms coming early nice I bet akaza gonna get drunk-" I said with a sigh I saw that akaza was walking down the hallway "douma?..." akaza said rubbing his eye "helloo Akaza-dono did you eat the salad I made you?" I asked "mmm... it was nice ..." akaza takes naps in his free time at work he gets reports done at home which kinda made sense "are you tired " I asked "yeah YOU woke me up your voice echoed so I heard you idiot !" Akaza said yawing "come here " i said he just fell into me and fell asleep I knew he didn't have any classes after this so I took him fo my Classroom and cuddled him. I let him sleep on my chair while I teached the class "SIR WHY IS MR. Akaza sleeping in here " inosuke yelled out "INOSUKE WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT YELLING and that's none of you business!" I said "douma...? Why are you yelling.....?" Akaza asked with tears forming in his eyes he thought his girlfriend was back to yell at him and hit, kick, punch, him I took him out of the classroom he started balling his eyes out "akaza I'll make sure she won't come and hurt you!" I said looking at him with his uneven breathing "y-you will?" Akaza huffed out "yeah, now focus on your breathing in and out" I said he looked at me and nodded "thanks douma..." he hugged me and didn't let go "akaza let's go back to my class".

" he hugged me and didn't let go "akaza let's go back to my class"

NEXT PART PROM UWU
YOU LOOK FLASHY TODAY!!!