The Last Sleepover

As the last weekend in Texas for a year Danny and Jenny were both having sleepovers while everyone else was going to one. Danny got to invite three friends and so did Jenny but they didn't know who to invite Jenny finally decides on her friends Kayla,Janie, and Skylynn. Later Danny decided on his friends Colton, Brandon, and Max. Tonight was the party and Jenny was planning her party and how she was going to tell her friends about Cali. Danny knew how he was going to tell his friends already. Two hours later of Danny playing video games and Jenny planning, the party was twenty minutes away. Twenty minutes later, Brandon was the first to show up and him and Danny went to play "call of duty". Next to show up was Kayla,then Janie and they headed up to Jenny's room. After they went up Colton and Max came together and went up for video games, then Skylynn got there. First the girls cut out pictures of clothes from magazines and made cute outfits with them. After they finished the clothes they made a collage of the outfits, while the boys were still playing video games. After they did the collage Jenny blurted out "these outfits would be so cute in California" and Janie said "well, yah, I guess, but we're never going to California" then Jenny sadly stated "well, i am to..to..um.. Live with my dad". They all had that omg-what-why-huh face. The room was in complete silence. Danny and them were in the game room wanting to ask the girls to play truth or dare then Danny said " guys I'm gonna live in Cali for a year" and that room went silent to. The whole house was silent until Anja (still their mom) came in with pizza. After pizza the boys asked the girls to play truth or dare.

See truth or dare in the next part😊