First day chapter 1

"Honey come down stairs. You don't wanna be late for  your first day of school!" Masons mom shouted.  "Yes mom im coming" he replied. Its my 4th school this year "its not like im gonna last long here " he thought. They approached the car. Mason sighed and started scrolling on his phone. "Don't get in trouble today mason me and your dad cant keep moving you to different school." His mom said with a deep tone. As time went by he got to school and started walking to his first lesson.. Spanish.
"Class today we have a new pupil thats moved to our school everybody welcome mason help him fit in" miss gib yelled. Everyone had there eyes on mason. They where all mumbling to there friend groups. "Oh my god about time we got a hot boy at our school" most of the girls said and "i wonder if he plays sports" most of the guys said, but his eyes lead to the girl at the back of the class that really couldn't care less that he was there. The first time they locked eyes he knew she was the "weird" kid that nobody really liked. As time went by it was lunch. Mason grabbed a tray and put food on it. "I wonder where ill sit? By myself, next to someone or bathrooms?" he thought. As he walked to the lunch tables he saw that girl by herself. No one next to her. He slowly wales towards her and sat a chair away from her. "Hey im mason i saw you in some of my classes can i sit here?" He asked "oh em yea..are you sure you dont wanna sit with other people?" She said. He nodded "no i would like to sit next to you if its not a problem. Whats your name you never said" he said "oh its not a problem you can sit there if you want.. my names Lana." She replied. As mason turned his head for a second the popular friend group came up to them. "Hey its mason right? Im Brooke and these are my friends Clara,Emily and Kat!" Brooke said with a high pitched tone "what are you doing with this loser shes so fucking weird come sit at our table with the boys!" Brooke shouted. "Ill maybe sit with you guys an other time i don't feel like moving ill just sit with Lana today. Thanks for offering tho" Brooke and her friends walk away. You should of just sat with them.. im basically a fish to them. I mean nothing to them. Im a social reject!" Lana told him "you shouldn't let them treat you like that! You should stand up for yourself your not a fish you can defend yourself!" Mason told her. Lana just shrugged it of. Mason thought about her the rest of the day. As time passed the bell rang to go home. He stepped in his car and was greeted by his mom "hey honey how was your first day. I hope you where good and made loads of friends!" She said "yea mom i was good. I made loads if friends!" He inly said that so she would get of his back. When they arrived back at the house he sighed and looked across the street.. "wait a minute.. this cant be is that Lana?!" He thought. They crosses each others paths it really was her. Lana face went bright red and walked away. Mason smirked and walked in his house. "What are you smiling at?" His mom asked "oh nothing" mason replied.