Hua Cheng x MReader (A Night in Paradise)

You were at your home when you heard a knock on your door. When you opened the door you saw a box that was wrapped, and had a letter on top of it you went and picked it up. You read the note 'I hope that tonight will be the most pleasurable night in your life.From your secret admirer.'You were confused then when you took a look at the box only too find the box unwrapping itself, and was pulling you into the darkness you then open your eyes only to find yourself in a familiar place. "This is Paradise Manor in Ghost City why am I doing here?"

"A fine question my dear (Name)."You turned around only to find Hua Cheng staring at you on his bed."Hua Cheng what am I doing here were you the one that called me here.". You asked "Yes and for a very good reason." Hua Cheng smiled then you looked at Hua Cheng closer only to notice he is wearing a robe with his chest showing a little bit FUCK IT! There is a lot seeing that Hua Cheng has six abs with his hair falling down over him.When you realized that you were staring at him you then started to blush then turned you turn your head away out of embarrassment.

Hua Cheng chuckled then got up, and walked over to you and he bent down and whispered into your ear. "(Name) do you to know why I bought you here (Name)." You only blushed even more when he felt Hua Cheng's breath on your neck.The next that happened shocked you was when Hua Cheng went and picked you up and put you on his bed Hua Cheng then got on top of you. "Hua Cheng what are you doing" You said with wide eyes "What I always wanted to do" it was to quick for you to notice but Hua Cheng took off all of your clothes along with his own now they were both naked.

" I have been waiting for a long time and right moment for this.(Name) I can't wait any longer I really need you now." You were shocked by this you didn't know what to do "Hua Cheng I don't know what to say." You said averting your eyes away from Hua Cheng's eye but he wouldn't allow this he grabbed your chin making you look back at him and Hua Cheng leaned down to your ear and whispered "Sorry but I won't allow you to escape from me." Hua Cheng said seductively then Hua Cheng started to kiss you but you had your lips close until Hua Cheng bit your bottom lip which made you opened and Hua Cheng took this opportunity to explore your mouth they were fighting for dominance but Hua Cheng won.

He had to let go in order for you to get some air leaving a trail of siliva you were panting like a mess.When Hua Cheng saw this he couldn't hold back anymore he then started to attack your neck kissing you and while he was at it left hickies and bite marks Hua Cheng went and put one of his legs in between your legs.You turned your head a little to let Hua Cheng get a better angle while he had his lips on your neck Hua Cheng curled his lips on his neck ""It seems someone is a little eager for some fun." Hua Cheng said as he grabbed his hands and put them over his head.while the other one was roaming all over your body when Hua Cheng was looking for your sweet spot he stopped when he heard a moan and then bit even harder leaving a mark with some blood.

"There now everyone will know that you belong to me." Hua Cheng said in your ear. Hua Cheng started to go down his stomach then went and spread your legs savering the look of on your face, and he started kissing the inside of your legs and left hickies and bite marks. Hua Cheng was proud of his work he then came back and started to kiss your lips interning there tongues and then Hua Cheng grabbed your member and he moaned stroking it up and down.when Hua Cheng stopped kissing he went down looking at it seeing how wet it already got. "My my (Name look at how wet you already are." Hua Cheng smirked "stop teasing me ahhh ~" You moaned when Hua Cheng put your member in his mouth and started to suck on it you were moaning and panting like a mess.

You started to feel a knot in your stomach "Hua Cheng I'm going to cum." You said "Go right ahead" Hua Cheng lifted his head and you saw that he had your cum on him and Hua Cheng went and licked the cum that was on his lips. "That tastes good" Hua Cheng said while you were blushing. "Hua Cheng this is embarrassing I don't know if I can do this anymore." You said "Come now we only started (Name) I promise you won't regret what is going to happen next." Hua Cheng then set in between your legs and put the tip of his member twords the entrance and he started to push himself in. Only for you to wince he stopped in order for him to adjust "I'm okay you can go on." You said then Hua Cheng started to trust go faster with each trust. "Harder Hua Cheng ahh~" You said breathing heavily Hua Cheng did what he wanted then two hours later of none stop there was cum all over the place.

Hua Cheng then fell to the side you both of you guys cover in sweat and cum. "So how was this Night in Paradise for you my dear (Name)." Hua Cheng said "it was the best Night in Paradise I ever had." You said then went and gave Hua Cheng a deep kiss.

Finally I actually got a story done 😂 I hope you guys like this the next one is Xie Lian xM reader
*Please pray with me to the Light*