Master and benji

Master/star was looking for a assistant.

She couldn't find one until one of her helpers told her that there was one person that wanted to help her.

Star asked who was the person the helper then brought in a cat boy black hair and red eyes.

Star was surprised but hired him as her assistant.

"What's your name?"

"Oh My name is Benji ma'am"

"So you are a cat boy huh"

"Yes ma'am I am a cat"

"Well then follow me Benji I am gonna be taking you to your room"

Star was walking Benji to his room.

"This is your room Benji if something is wrong don't be afraid to ask me"

"Yes ma'am"

Star is a very rich person which means that back when she was in school she was very popular for having a mansion, big pools, and also have businesses.

Not just that she also has a very strong, brave, scary older sister.
Her sister goes to fighting missions basically like war.

She barely comes home for how hard she workes to protect her family.

Back to star since star is a very popular rich person Benji is one of her biggest fan soon enough Benji ended having a major crush on her.

Once Benji figured out that star needed an assistant he immediately sighed up he started to study harder and did not have much sleep.

Once Benji was accepted to be her assistant he was happier than anyone else in the planet.

Stars pov:

*Showering*

"Showers are a dream"

"Ugh where is my phone I swear I had it here how in the world can I lose such valuable thing"

"Benji!"

Y-yes ma'am-"

Benji as a loyal assistant was going to help star until he saw her only with a towel around her body realizing she just got out if the shower.

"Maaaaa-"

"Benji are you good or something I need you to go find my phone I lost it and I don't how"

Benji:
"So-sorry ma'am I'll go look for it right away"

"Where is her phone if I don't find it she is going to murder me and probably fire me I can't let that happen"

1 hour later
__________________________________

"Ugh where is he and why is he taking so long"

"I am going to bed"

PING!!!

"Huh what was that noise?"
"Wait a min- it's my phone! Yes I found it"

"Wait oh no I forgot about benji"

Benji:

"Master I am so-sorry I couldn't find your phone please don't fire me! I am begging you"

Star:

"it's fine I found my phone it was here the whole time don't worry"

Benji:

*Crys*

Star:

"Why are you crying"

Benji:

I tho-ught I was gon-na lose my j-job *continues to cry*

Star:

"It's fine just please stop crying Benji dear."

Benji went to his room and was relieved that he was not going to get fired after all star is his crush.

Benji has not forgotten the part where he saw star with a towel around her body.😏🤌

( by the way some of these chapters are going to be (NSFW)
and there is gonna be some lemon 🍋)

He started to get in heat thinking of star and some dirty thoughts about her

He soon went to bed and rested.

While star was awake she was desperate for love and needed a lover she soon went downstairs.

To go get a midnight snack until a shadow appeared.

She got scared until the shadow went to the light just to see her ex bestfriend.

Star:

"The fuck are you doing here suki. I told you to leave me the fuck alone I am not Here to deal with your ass right now.

Suki: oh come on star I just wanted to see how you were doing anyways were is your lover?

Wait- do you not have one HA! Why the hell was I scared you were gonna get a lover it seems like people don't love you.

Star:

Shut the fuck up suki your boyfriend looks like a run over chiwawa so I don't know who the you are making fun of.

Second of all when I get a boyfriend he is going to be the most handsome guy of them all you little shit just you Wait and see.

Suki:

Calm down girl you are just mad that I have a loving boyfriend and you don't and plus he loves me not you he has seen you before and if you really think you're so pretty then why the fuck is he not cheating on me for you bitch.

Star:

Shut the fuck up suki even if your danm chiwawa liked me I wouldn't date his chiwawa ass.

I have better taste of men unlike you who likes monkeys and chiwawas bitch.

Suki:

Whatever just wait until you get your boyfriend and when he sees me he is going to leave you for me honey HA! Good luck on finding a boyfriend hun.

Suki disappears while star is just filled with anger just wanting to shove her foot up sukis ass giving her own medicine.

Star goes upstairs frustrated and even more angrier than a lion.
Suki had an idea since every boy in her city was crusty and musty she decided she would go for the only three guys she would have to choose.

1. Her high-school crush
2. Her friend
3. Her assistant/ Benji

She went to her high school crush profile just for her to figure out he was already dating someone.

She then goes to check her friends profile and she sees that he is gay danm.

Then there's Benji her last option she goes to Benjis room and by her surprise he was already awake seems like he couldn't sleep.

Benji:

"M-master sorry do you need anything?"

Star:

"Yes actually well the thing is I need to know if you're single?"

Benji:

"W-what well uh yes I am- why do you ask?"

Star:

Well I am just curious...